HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
As Jedi said it was a April Fools joke

We had considered doing one ourselves. Announcing GL would be ending with the next update and we would be starting A Boys Life where you play as Kolka who has magical powers to control girls minds and turn boys into girls. But we forgot.
dinna give people ideas

DarkEnchanter

Dec 30, 2023
I started a new game with the "University"-start of the game.

Is there actually a study that you absolutely have to do if you take the "University" start of the game? I selected 3 courses but i cannot see that it has some effect in any way.

It seems there is a library with "study" option, but it doesn't seem to affect anything.

I haven´t found something like you go into a study hall and listen to a professor and get grades like in the school-start of the game.

How do i actually do the studying for the university if there is any studying? Where must i go and at what time?

EDIT:

Ok. i found it now. There is a green "Study hat" - symbol telling me "Your next semester at the university starts next week. Classes will be Monday to Thursday starting at 09.00"

I have overlooked this symbol. So now i know that studying starts a few days after the start.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I started a new game with the "University"-start of the game.

Is there actually a study that you absolutely have to do if you take the "University" start of the game? I selected 3 courses but i cannot see that it has some effect in any way.

It seems there is a library with "study" option, but it doesn't seem to affect anything.

I haven´t found something like you go into a study hall and listen to a professor and get grades like in the school-start of the game.

How do i actually do the studying for the university if there is any studying? Where must i go and at what time?

EDIT:

Ok. i found it now. There is a green "Study hat" - symbol telling me "Your next semester at the university starts next week. Classes will be Monday to Thursday starting at 09.00"

I have overlooked this symbol. So now i know that studying starts a few days after the start.
That is to take classes but you also need to study after classes in your room or at the library if you want to get good grades. Also their is elective classes you can take as well, which are extra classes which at the moment don't do much beyond giving you more classes to go to with their own events and NPC's to interact with. Like right now the only one to interact with some of the kids at the Uni is by going to elective classes and then talking to them to unlock their dorm rooms or apartments to start their story arcs.

You can also find some of them at the Uni cafe, Uni Library and Coffee Hole coffee shop near campus.

Reactions: DarkEnchanter

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Wiki has been updated
Artem page now list his Uni content, info about the Anushka threesome and just some general cleanup

Anushka page updated to list all the songs she plays in her room or at the park. The name of the song, the original artist and name of who does the cover for the version in the game. There is also a new links to the Pussy Raiders band wiki page.

Radomir, Valentin, and Arkadi pages were updated to add a link to the Pussy Raiders band wiki page

New page, the Pussy Raiders band page was added, listing who all plays in the band with links to their page and a short history and overview of the band.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
A few thoughts:

It looks like the "photoshoot that lasts until 22:00" photoshoot doesn't adjust the sleepiness stat accordingly... which is less than ideal

When the PC wakes up horny and masturbates, the "wake up and get dressed" action doesn't seem to work.

Does anyone like the "wipe of mirror" bit?
1. Good catch, I'll look into it...
2. It does, its just that you woke up to masturbate, and then went back asleep again prolly in the nude... and so now "get up and get dressed", is set to nude/sleepwear.
3. Yes

ahbedeah

Mar 20, 2019
1. Good catch, I'll look into it...
2. It does, its just that you woke up to masturbate, and then went back asleep again prolly in the nude... and so now "get up and get dressed", is set to nude/sleepwear.
3. Yes
2. I get WHY it does what it does, he point is thst it's BAD.

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
That QSP game "titled about it", can you guys recruit that crew or have some kind of a merger?
The thing about these QSP games they are similar in a way, probably have same origins,yet each of them have something unique that brings them to life. So far I think the two games really can benefit from one another.
Understanding that Girl life is still deeply rooted on the growing up of MC with plans to be written the after school life, About It lacks background playthrough far behind GirlLife, but seems to be quite ahead on the adult life play. I havent played About It as much but I must say for example that cohabition system is just satisfying more than any game I have played though not perfect, plus the ability to fly outside the region, though there isnt that much to do outside main city, but its just a very nice touch that bring more life to the game.
With all that being said, I am certainly not asking for your current staff to start writing on these aspects I mentioned, but what if those fellow QSP writers collaborated their work into one ultimate game, just a suggestion.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That QSP game "titled about it", can you guys recruit that crew or have some kind of a merger?
The thing about these QSP games they are similar in a way, probably have same origins,yet each of them have something unique that brings them to life. So far I think the two games really can benefit from one another.
Understanding that Girl life is still deeply rooted on the growing up of MC with plans to be written the after school life, About It lacks background playthrough far behind GirlLife, but seems to be quite ahead on the adult life play. I havent played About It as much but I must say for example that cohabition system is just satisfying more than any game I have played though not perfect, plus the ability to fly outside the region, though there isnt that much to do outside main city, but its just a very nice touch that bring more life to the game.
With all that being said, I am certainly not asking for your current staff to start writing on these aspects I mentioned, but what if those fellow QSP writers collaborated their work into one ultimate game, just a suggestion.
Adult game play is planned, have a career, spouse, have kids etc. but not anytime soon. We won't really start working on that until after the Uni is fairly fleshed out and you can actually get 4 year degree's there.

Go outside the city IMHO is just not worth it. To do it well you have to design all new locations, NPC's, events stories etc that will only be accessed rarely. I think a far better use of our time is to add more local content and make it deeper

As for the game, About it is a pay game and we are a free game. By pay I mean they have a pateron and make money off the game and we do not.

Reactions: Pilluah

Jinsem

Jul 31, 2017
Adult game play is planned, have a career, spouse, have kids etc. but not anytime soon. We won't really start working on that until after the Uni is fairly fleshed out and you can actually get 4 year degree's there.

Go outside the city IMHO is just not worth it. To do it well you have to design all new locations, NPC's, events stories etc that will only be accessed rarely. I think a far better use of our time is to add more local content and make it deeper

As for the game, About it is a pay game and we are a free game. By pay I mean they have a pateron and make money off the game and we do not.
Ah, I thought all QSP's were free

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Ah, I thought all QSP's were free
it is up to the creators if they want to charge money or not. the player is of course free but the game files people can charge money for. I don't know if they charge or just accept pateron as a tip, but regardless they have a pateron so they are making money off their game.

Reactions: Jinsem

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
is there anyway to disable the cool down on the therapist. 1 session a week results in too much grinding and I cbf, I just want to enjoy the story.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I am not sure why, but all of the sudden when I got back from my parents the images would not pop up/appear anymore when I press appearance or on anything on the character description. What could have cause this?

NoImages.png

Last edited:

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Good plan, making stuff deeper is so much better. There are times when it makes sense to expand on stuff rather than make already deep stuff so deep human cannot survive in such depths, you get overwhelmed with constant options. But i think in Girl Life there still is so much room to expand within existing limits.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I am not sure why, but all of the sudden when I got back from my parents the images would not pop up/appear anymore when I press appearance or on anything on the character description. What could have cause this?

View attachment 3503725
What color is your hair? I think last time I had that I had taken the experimental treatment that had made my hair some sort of rainbow, which lacked images.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Just the regular color. Nothing fancy at all. It all worked before at home and my parents place. Now it just would not show anything off my body: breasts, body, pregnancy etc. What is going on? Did I accidently mess up the inages? I have no idea.

Edit: After I removed everything (game and images), I installed the game AND all the images again and now all the images are back again. If you know what I mean. No idea what have happened though.

Last edited:

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Just the regular color. Nothing fancy at all. It all worked before at home and my parents place. Now it just would not show anything off my body: breasts, body, pregnancy etc. What is going on? Did I accidently mess up the inages? I have no idea.

Edit: After I removed everything (game and images), I installed the game AND all the images again and now all the images are back again. If you know what I mean. No idea what have happened though.
Did you try restarting the game and QSP player before the full reinstall? That's what I do when the images stop working. Restarting QSP has always fixed it for me.

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes