captainnegative

Aug 31, 2020
Isn't the price of contraceptive pills excessive compared to the implants, and in general? I feel ~2k rubbles is too much.

Irrelevant to this, but is there a place specifically for suggestions? I was thinking I'd really like a homeless start (legitimately for the challenge)

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Isn't the price of contraceptive pills excessive compared to the implants, and in general? I feel ~2k rubbles is too much.

Irrelevant to this, but is there a place specifically for suggestions? I was thinking I'd really like a homeless start (legitimately for the challenge)
The prices were balanced some time ago, but yes the implant is good value. The price for the pill isn't bad when compared to a very sexually active Sveta using condoms.

Our Discord which should be linked in OP is best place for suggestions. If you don't use Discord you can DM me and I can share with the team. Can't promise it will be done, I seem to recall someone trying to do it a couple of years back but never materialized.

iammaverick

Jun 11, 2017
Is this a bug in therapist or do i need to do something i cant make progress he keeps saying me;

"Miss x, too much treatment without time for your brain to process could be harmful.
Come next week, we can talk about your problems then."

Is there a walkthrough for therapist?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Is this a bug in therapist or do i need to do something i cant make progress he keeps saying me;

"Miss x, too much treatment without time for your brain to process could be harmful.
Come next week, we can talk about your problems then."

Is there a walkthrough for therapist?
Not a bug.

The therapist imposes visitations to once a week (Thursdays, after 18:00). Can be switched off in the Cheats (at least in the current dev builds) under Recurrent: Remove 'once a week' therapist limit: on | off or by using the console command: therapist_weekly_block = 0

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
You have to set the morning routine up before it will do all the things you want it to do. This includes turning it on in the cheat menu.
Late response here, been a busy week and haven't played much.

I've tried this before and I've never been able to get it to work. All it does is add a "Full morning routine (1 hour)" action when you wake up, which takes you do the bathroom and does.... nothing? You still need to shower, click the mirror, shave, brush teeth, brush hair and all that jazz as far as I can tell.

I have set up makeup routines, and I have all the things as far as I can tell, but it's not getting applied. Is there a similar thing for actually setting up the morning routine that I'm somehow overlooking?

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Issue:

You dream that you are being fucked hard from behind by your therapist as your hands are being held behind your back.
His massive cock stretches your pussy and you feel wonderfully full.

You wake up feeling strange and excited. Even though you've never had sex, the dream felt very real.
What you did with your therapist felt good... really good. Your pussy throbs simply thinking about it. You lay in bed absentmindedly fantasizing of ways that he could fuck you.

Except this is no longer true. Sveta is aware she's had sexual intercourse because of her visit to the hotel. She just doesn't know who with.

Have an issue with this as Dr. Pavlov states from the very beginning that Sveta will not be aware of being fucked but with the hotel sessions this is contradicted. Sveta is very much aware she is no longer a virgin.

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Issue:

You dream that you are being fucked hard from behind by your therapist as your hands are being held behind your back.
His massive cock stretches your pussy and you feel wonderfully full.

You wake up feeling strange and excited. Even though you've never had sex, the dream felt very real.
What you did with your therapist felt good... really good. Your pussy throbs simply thinking about it. You lay in bed absentmindedly fantasizing of ways that he could fuck you.

Except this is no longer true. Sveta is aware she's had sexual intercourse because of her visit to the hotel. She just doesn't know who with.

Have an issue with this as Dr. Pavlov states from the very beginning that Sveta will not be aware of being fucked but with the hotel sessions this is contradicted. Sveta is very much aware she is no longer a virgin.
But it also states that Sveta thinks it's just a dream.. I mean she never did that... It never happened, so of course its just a dream.... how silly to think otherwise.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
But it also states that Sveta thinks it's just a dream.. I mean she never did that... It never happened, so of course its just a dream.... how silly to think otherwise.
Yes, it's a dream but "Even though you've never had sex," is no longer true. She is consciously aware she's had sex, just not with who.

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Apart 7, Five Eight Estate

This still needs fixing:

images/locations/gadukino//korrpar.jpg should be: images/locations/gadukino/resident/apartment/home/korrpar.jpg

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
She should be aware that she isn't a virgin, when she goes in for a referral for her mom.. long before the hotel content... but that would only be noticeable if people don't turn off the weekly limit for therapist content. She knows she is not a virgin.. but has no knowledge of when it happened...or maybe she played too hard on the monkey bars :shrug:

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Wgere do you buy the breast cream the therapist says is in Saint Petersburg? He's not referring to the medical trials at the clinic, is he?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Wgere do you buy the breast cream the therapist says is in Saint Petersburg? He's not referring to the medical trials at the clinic, is he?
Oh the Therapist mentions him?... that explains why there has been an influx of people asking about it.
Take a walk in the City Park, during the day. You are looking for a Random encounter, the Coke dealer, who tells you he can be found in the Metro. there after you can find him in the City Center Metro. He sells the Breast Cream, Study Aids and Aphrodisiacs.

Reactions: yoyodyne

yoyodyne

Sep 13, 2017
Oh the Therapist mentions him?... that explains why there has been an influx of people asking about it.
Take a walk in the City Park, during the day. You are looking for a Random encounter, the Coke dealer, who tells you he can be found in the Metro. there after you can find him in the City Center Metro. He sells the Breast Cream, Study Aids and Aphrodisiacs.
So it's a random encounter with a drug dealer at Central Park. You need to sample the free coke in order to encounter the Metro man and buy stuff.

Reactions: Derryth

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
Badly want to experience cheerleading route, but I chose "Friendless" start for Sveta, so she was hated by every school clicque, Nerds are tolerating me now but I don't think I'll be able to join Cool Kids or Jocks in a short time, cause some of them hate me. I have Dancing 50, Albina relationship around 60, is it still possible to join starlets in a 3 weeks?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Badly want to experience cheerleading route, but I chose "Friendless" start for Sveta, so she was hated by every school clicque, Nerds are tolerating me now but I don't think I'll be able to join Cool Kids or Jocks in a short time, cause some of them hate me. I have Dancing 50, Albina relationship around 60, is it still possible to join starlets in a 3 weeks?
I would say, No..... you are an Outcast, and outcasts can't beon the Cheer squad.. you would have to join a clique, preferably Jock or Cool.

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
I would say, No..... you are an Outcast, and outcasts can't beon the Cheer squad.. you would have to join a clique, preferably Jock or Cool.
yeah, it's just my Sveta is still hated by them..
it's like i have a good relationship with most of the cool kids and jocks but I guess i can't be invited there while some still hate me, right?

4.30 star(s) 79 Votes