Mia92

Sep 23, 2018
Why is this program working so badly? I click on something and it freezes for like 30seconds or is 'not responding' for like a minute. It's really irritating, is there any way to fix this?

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Why is this program working so badly? I click on something and it freezes for like 30seconds or is 'not responding' for like a minute. It's really irritating, is there any way to fix this?
I dont have your problem, so maybe your PC(operating system, installation) is the source of the problems not the game itself.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
the apartment for one of the gopnik girls became unlisted. what can i do?
If its on the chat list, then its broken and report who and what event may have triggered it. If its something like access to their house, then it might be relationship, chat to her and stuff.
How can you give a child up for adoption or get rid of them? Do they eventually grow into npcs beyond babies?
Nah, you're stuck with them. That's why the abortion rate in Russia is really high. :eek:
a update here soon ?
Not exactly, the willpower system is written but there is lots of seeding of it needed before the next release.
Will there be any new events with Rolan in the next update?
I don't think so. Nutluck who writes alot of the school stuff has been working on the new chat system, he'll get back around to Rolan at some point but I don't know when.
Are you using the right QSPplayer? You need either the Infinite or sonnix player. If one of them is not happy, use the other.;)

Dark Ether

Oct 22, 2018
How do I install the image files the post in the op is not helping?
What I've done is this:

In the folder where the Girl Life (whatever version) .qsp file is, I download each of the sound and image files to that same folder. Once they are all there, they need to be extracted (I use 7zip) individually, and in order (0.7 core image pack, 0.7.1 image update pack, 0.7.2 image update pack, 0.7.3 image update pack, 0.7.3.1 image update pack, and so on as they add more). When you open one in 7zip (or whatever), there will be a folder in there named 'images' for the image packs or 'sound' for the sound packs. Extract that folder to the same location - the folder where your Girl Life.qsp is.

You should end up have a folder named Girl Life (or whatever you called the place you put the game .qsp), and two subfolders - 'images' and 'sound'.

Remember that you need to extract those image/sound archives in ascending order, the oldest one first and up through the latest, and say "yes" to any overwrites.

Note that your save game files will be in that same location, so everything is all in once place.

Reactions: Blake Noir

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Who is the model for the sister Anya? The one for the double penetration chat, being with a black guy chat, etc.

Blake Noir

Dec 17, 2017
What I've done is this:

In the folder where the Girl Life (whatever version) .qsp file is, I download each of the sound and image files to that same folder. Once they are all there, they need to be extracted (I use 7zip) individually, and in order (0.7 core image pack, 0.7.1 image update pack, 0.7.2 image update pack, 0.7.3 image update pack, 0.7.3.1 image update pack, and so on as they add more). When you open one in 7zip (or whatever), there will be a folder in there named 'images' for the image packs or 'sound' for the sound packs. Extract that folder to the same location - the folder where your Girl Life.qsp is.

You should end up have a folder named Girl Life (or whatever you called the place you put the game .qsp), and two subfolders - 'images' and 'sound'.

Remember that you need to extract those image/sound archives in ascending order, the oldest one first and up through the latest, and say "yes" to any overwrites.

Note that your save game files will be in that same location, so everything is all in once place.
Ok I have the folders do I need to anything to get them to work?

A360

Jun 29, 2018
So I can't find a guide and the wiki doesn't say so I'm just wondering some things I'm a little stuck on or don't know if they progress so don't know if I'm wasting my time trying to trigger them.

1) How do I break up with Artem, Igor, Vitek and Fedor, I don't seem to have the option.
2) Does anything happen with the teacher you can flirt, bend over with etc? I've done it every time and nothings triggered.
3) Does anything happen with Sonia and the PC, came across her at Sergeys house in the bathroom but nothing since.
4) Is there any content with the stepfather past touching

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So I can't find a guide and the wiki doesn't say so I'm just wondering some things I'm a little stuck on or don't know if they progress so don't know if I'm wasting my time trying to trigger them.

1) How do I break up with Artem, Igor, Vitek and Fedor, I don't seem to have the option.
2) Does anything happen with the teacher you can flirt, bend over with etc? I've done it every time and nothings triggered.
3) Does anything happen with Sonia and the PC, came across her at Sergeys house in the bathroom but nothing since.
4) Is there any content with the stepfather past touching
I can help with some of that.
1. That I don't know, I've never dated them. Might try the way to break up with a random by showing up with cum on your face, but I would save before attempting.
2. The FAQ has said no but I know it's said that for a long long time so it may be out of date. You'd think by now they'd of done something.
3. Keep meeting her in the shower and talk to her during lunch, should eventually lead to a threesome with Sergey.
4. Oh yes. Get the relationship up and flirt with him whenever Mom isn't home. That's the tricky part. Also you can seduce him at the garage if your lust is high enough. You can get pregnant from him.

Sidenote: I wish they'd develop a relationship with the Mom. You can sex up the sister and change her mind but not the Mom? Bullshit.

Reactions: Jeremiel and A360

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Yeah, about the teacher thing.. can the next version have that morning meet and greet event disabled until something more is added to it? As it is now, it's just an annoyance..

Thank you.

Suggestion for an addition at the disco:
- drunk guy hits on your pc
- agree to go outside with them to a secluded area
- get them drunk till they pass out
- rob them
- profit

The idea is to make some quick cash, from a couple of rubles to almost a thousand or so given randomly, and some other misc items (condoms, cigarettes, bank card, drugs, cell phones, gold rings or necklaces etc) that can be sold at a pawn shop.
Could be further developed to fit a gang activity, with fellow gopniks to help in the shadows.

Basically drunk guy asks you outside, option to make him pass out, give random cash and run away to avoid capture.

Reactions: Prustan

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
I can help with some of that.
1. That I don't know, I've never dated them. Might try the way to break up with a random by showing up with cum on your face, but I would save before attempting.
2. The FAQ has said no but I know it's said that for a long long time so it may be out of date. You'd think by now they'd of done something.
3. Keep meeting her in the shower and talk to her during lunch, should eventually lead to a threesome with Sergey.
4. Oh yes. Get the relationship up and flirt with him whenever Mom isn't home. That's the tricky part. Also you can seduce him at the garage if your lust is high enough. You can get pregnant from him.

Sidenote: I wish they'd develop a relationship with the Mom. You can sex up the sister and change her mind but not the Mom? Bullshit.
1. The breaking up isn't good for most, I think Fedor has a break up mechanic but the others don't really care so you can just ignore them.
2. There are plans but this release is about the school chat overhaul and willpower so none of the other school stuff is getting worked on.
3. You can see her about, she shows up in a couple of places but the Sergey one is the only event you can join in.
4. exactly.

Mom thing. Its basically too much of a stretch for her character. She kicks you out for incest with anyone else and she doesn't have sex with women. She would have to change completely her views on incest and her sexuality. None of us can come up with a way that could happen.

Reactions: Engelstein

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Mom thing. Its basically too much of a stretch for her character. She kicks you out for incest with anyone else and she doesn't have sex with women. She would have to change completely her views on incest and her sexuality. None of us can come up with a way that could happen.
Can I make a suggestion? Have an event where Mom catches MC and Brother making out, you get scolded. At some point, talk to her in the kitchen and get the relationship up. She'll eventually confide to you that when she was younger, her and Luda were caught together and severely punished. That explains her views because she associated it with being punished and being bad. Keep talking to her and talking to her about it. After the storyline bit where she has you go to Aunt Luda about the "garden", talk to Luda regarding the incident. Luda then has a chance to reveal to you that Mom has a weakness for a certain wine. Then after the cafe spying event and you confront her, bring up the event. Now go buy that certain wine and an option appears when talking to Mom, for you to take her out. Not a date but just to show how much you love her, similar to the "Take Mom Out" event in The Company. Get her to drink the wine and after a few times, MC kisses her and she returns the kiss. This leads to more intimate behavior over time through the dates. Eventually able to seduce Mom whenever Stepdad/Bro are out of the house. Also, once you discover her affair with Sergey, get a threesome.

Sorry for the long wind but it's something I've thought about, if I knew anything about coding I'd of offered to write this myself. I just find it odd that you can change the Stepfather, the brother, the sister, everyone else to eventually want you but not the Mother? I mean there's events with the Church being written up, am I right? What makes the Mom such a saint?

Either way, huge fan of the game and I hope you take this into consideration.

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
How do i get involved with Misha? Is there a way to get Fedor after graduating from school? After the niko thing where you go to the diner, that's all the content? Thanks. I wish the wikia was better

U

User_1062181

What happened to the bestiality pack? Was it removed from the mega image download? Does anyone have a link to download it?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Can I make a suggestion? Have an event where Mom catches MC and Brother making out, you get scolded. At some point, talk to her in the kitchen and get the relationship up. She'll eventually confide to you that when she was younger, her and Luda were caught together and severely punished. That explains her views because she associated it with being punished and being bad. Keep talking to her and talking to her about it. After the storyline bit where she has you go to Aunt Luda about the "garden", talk to Luda regarding the incident. Luda then has a chance to reveal to you that Mom has a weakness for a certain wine. Then after the cafe spying event and you confront her, bring up the event. Now go buy that certain wine and an option appears when talking to Mom, for you to take her out. Not a date but just to show how much you love her, similar to the "Take Mom Out" event in The Company. Get her to drink the wine and after a few times, MC kisses her and she returns the kiss. This leads to more intimate behavior over time through the dates. Eventually able to seduce Mom whenever Stepdad/Bro are out of the house. Also, once you discover her affair with Sergey, get a threesome.

Sorry for the long wind but it's something I've thought about, if I knew anything about coding I'd of offered to write this myself. I just find it odd that you can change the Stepfather, the brother, the sister, everyone else to eventually want you but not the Mother? I mean there's events with the Church being written up, am I right? What makes the Mom such a saint?

Either way, huge fan of the game and I hope you take this into consideration.
Its been discussed many times and brought up even more, but the writers and myself all feel that it breaks too much. Basically if you corupt her then the house can be a free-for-all and at that point there's no gameplay, its just click on family member for sex. With Mom as a hold out there's always someone you have to work around and avoid, this makes the events illicit and gives the feeling of doing something wrong.
Btw, I don't normally give the real reason as its not explicitly public, but you persisted. :)

How do i get involved with Misha? Is there a way to get Fedor after graduating from school? After the niko thing where you go to the diner, that's all the content? Thanks. I wish the wikia was better
Misha has to see you in public with cum on you and then you can run into him in the cafe where Mom works on an evening when she finishes on time.
If you havn't unlocked their homes you can't meet with the school kids after you've graduated.
I think that's the snd of the Niko stuff.
The wiki isn't locked if anyone finds out stuff they are welcome to add it for others. We do have a couple of people who work on it, but they seem to have rl stuff on atm.
What happened to the bestiality pack? Was it removed from the mega image download? Does anyone have a link to download it?
The beastie stuff is moving to a mod for various reasons, the mod and the images will have a thread on TFGS, but for now its still on this mirror of the main images dl:

Jan 7, 2018
Any ETA on next update?
BTW, is there any plans for a more complete walkthrough the game? There is a ton of content but really hard do get everything. I've been looking into the image folders and there is a bunch of "hints" for events I never been able to trigger.

Gesso

Nov 5, 2017
Any ETA on next update?
BTW, is there any plans for a more complete walkthrough the game? There is a ton of content but really hard do get everything. I've been looking into the image folders and there is a bunch of "hints" for events I never been able to trigger.
I think it's cuz they already have the content (images) but they haven't done the events, so you can't trigger

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes