JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
This game has a lot of content, but it is so old and the Life Sim aspect of it will continue to be a harassment that you'll end up cheating 99.9% of the time just to not be annoyed with it.

Worth a look to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
For broken images, make sure you grab all image packs - there is a .7 core, a .7 update, and a 0.7.5 update. Get those from the mega link on the first post.

Also, the devs are recommending using the qsp player from Sonnix instead of the qsp player from infinite - there are some features they have added to the game that work better in that player.

https://f95zone.to/threads/qsp-player-with-video-support-written-in-qt.10801/

Also, about the mods not working - if you had them downloaded for previous versions of the game, you should go to tfgames and redownload them. The devs made major changes to the game (Willpower), so a lot of the mods were updated too.

Imperator117

Oct 4, 2018
Hi!
This new version, to fuction properly is require to delete the old version and reinstall, or just update and overwrite the files with the 0.7.5 image pack?

Adi Seicean

Jun 5, 2017
You need 3 Image packs: "0.7 Core Image Pack", "0.7 Image Update Pack" and "0.7.5 Image Update Pack". Make sure you get the middle one too. It contains all the updates 0.7.1 -> 0.7.4.
I did exactly what you say but the pictures still have problems :( Thanks for the advice though: D

Danyzinha

Dec 25, 2017
Do I need to start a new game on upgrade? I didn't see much news using my old save. Nothing happens with Rolan and the community center has no friends present at the club yet. When I ask her mom for money she tells me to look for a job and she doesn't have a chat option anymore, and before she gave me money because I know she had sex with her boss, I don't know if this is a bug or is it normal to update.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
A quick question... what does "Prevent Non-Drama GAMEOVER:" mean?
Never had a gameover in this game so it's guesswork mostly... If your mental health goes down all the way long enough, you'd be sent to the asylum for an early game over.
There may have been a thing about getting stabbed in a fight or getting killed after a rape.
Drug overdose in the city crack house.
Eaten by wolves in the village forest..
Maybe die in a car crash..

There are, were or supposed to be unexpected game overs in the game and some people got to experience them in unfortunate circumstances.
That setting should in theory prevent that..

----

My issue now: Custom start as a jock, school time - no pickup games on school field. How to trigger them?

D

Deleted member 53291

does anyone have zippyshare for 0.7.5. image pack? Thanks

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Do I need to start a new game on upgrade? I didn't see much news using my old save. Nothing happens with Rolan and the community center has no friends present at the club yet. When I ask her mom for money she tells me to look for a job and she doesn't have a chat option anymore, and before she gave me money because I know she had sex with her boss, I don't know if this is a bug or is it normal to update.
No, not unless you want to. It sounds like a bug but it shouldn't be any different that wasn't chaged, its likely your relationship has dipped a bit, try doing some chores for her. ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes