Grim

Aug 17, 2016
Not sure if anyone actually reads these bug reports but here's another one.

In the dev branch, some of the morning vomit code is leading to a blank screen. I went to bed drunk in Gadukino and ended up with a hangover I guess, but based on the code it seems like Gadukino doesn't fully support the morning vomiting yet. I added some test statements to see what code was being hit and it ended up in the else branch here

I don't know if it was the correct thing to do, but I "fixed" the issue on my end by changing this line to gs 'home_activity', 'vomiting_check'

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Not sure if anyone actually reads these bug reports but here's another one.

In the dev branch, some of the morning vomit code is leading to a blank screen. I went to bed drunk in Gadukino and ended up with a hangover I guess, but based on the code it seems like Gadukino doesn't fully support the morning vomiting yet. I added some test statements to see what code was being hit and it ended up in the else branch here

I don't know if it was the correct thing to do, but I "fixed" the issue on my end by changing this line to gs 'home_activity', 'vomiting_check'
Blame hornguy for that, Kevin will have to check the code.

Reactions: Grim

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
Is the images installed in the correct place and in the right folder order? I know often the problem with images in mods is people do install the images correctly. I personally never use mods, as I work on the main game and don't want to get distract by things not in the main game that I see and feel like should be fixed. So I don't really know exactly how mods are set up.
yes i have other mods, they work just fine.for some reason the trip one dose not. also love your game thank you for replying.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
yes i have other mods, they work just fine.for some reason the trip one dose not. also love your game thank you for replying.
I know nothing about modding. I would suggest joining our discord channel and asking in our modding channel, someone there is more likely to have answers for you that might help. Best of luck

glad you enjoy the game and you're welcome.

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
Actually last save I played she apparently doesn't even HAVE an alarm (living in the mansion.) With a SG save no, it doesn't work. I assume set means the "reset to this time." It just stays at midnight. Before and after:
in both pics of yours the time is set to 0:00 for the weekdays and 8:00 for the weekend
i marked some areas in my pic to explain the system :
1. set the wanted time in the yellow box
2. hit one of the set links in the red boxes accordingly to the option you want to set (ie for the weekdays or the weekend days)
3. check in the blue box if the times has been set correctly

for me it sounds like you only set the time in the yellow box without hitting one of the set links in the red boxes clock.jpg

kirketrity

Feb 10, 2018
I like how you guys worked the WhoreLife stuff into the game.

It would be great if you could offer other services if you don't wanna do a specific act. Like you can say no to someone asking to fuck Sveta's ass but suggest other options at a discounted rate or free if she's known as a slut or has a moral code of not being paid for sex. Something along the lines of "Aren't you that teen whore Sveta..." "Sorry I don't have the time for X right now. But I can suck your dick really quick if you want, since I can't do X right now." or if she has the moral code thing and is a slut "You
don't have to pay me. You're cute, you just have to ask. I'd fuck you for free."

Also, I noticed in school if Sveta's a slut the Gopniks will routinely suggest that she should suck their dick. (like when you talk to them at lunch or in class) Being able to actually do it would be good. A rebuttal like "Sure, if you want me to." The Gop is taken back but will take you up on your offer. And you sneak off to the bathroom/lockeroom/stairwell. With maybe a chance of getting caught. As well as if she's known as a slut more guys should come up to her between classes or even during and ask her for sex.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Here's some NON-cheat mini-guide on how to increase modelling fame without doing nudes ever (in 0.8.7.4 and 0.8.8.6), using the most trusted tool the player has (savescumming):
1. before going to bed go to char menu > renown look at your model fame in the city
2. sleep through the night, look again at renown. If fame decreased by 3, 2 or 1 point, or remained the same, load the autosave and repeat until you got +1 increase.
3. when doing the weekly photoshoots at the agency, save when prompted with the action "do the photoshoot", then finish it. Again look at renown to see how much the fame increased and do the same kind of savescumming to get the max amount of fame from each photoshoot, discarding the other lower random increases. (I can get 7 points per photoshoot, thus 14 per week, but my char is pretty high on beauty stats with max modelling and max appearance, so what you get on your Svetas is probably character dependant case by case basis, meaning with other stats, you might not get max 7, but 6 or 5)

In theory you can get max model rank only by doing point 2 alone. And you absolutely need to do that point 2 autosave savescumming or you'll be working for nothing, like I discovered. No matter how many photoshoots you do, if you lose 1 to 3 fame points per day, there's no point.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I like how you guys worked the WhoreLife stuff into the game.

It would be great if you could offer other services if you don't wanna do a specific act. Like you can say no to someone asking to fuck Sveta's ass but suggest other options at a discounted rate or free if she's known as a slut or has a moral code of not being paid for sex. Something along the lines of "Aren't you that teen whore Sveta..." "Sorry I don't have the time for X right now. But I can suck your dick really quick if you want, since I can't do X right now." or if she has the moral code thing and is a slut "You
don't have to pay me. You're cute, you just have to ask. I'd fuck you for free."

Also, I noticed in school if Sveta's a slut the Gopniks will routinely suggest that she should suck their dick. (like when you talk to them at lunch or in class) Being able to actually do it would be good. A rebuttal like "Sure, if you want me to." The Gop is taken back but will take you up on your offer. And you sneak off to the bathroom/lockeroom/stairwell. With maybe a chance of getting caught. As well as if she's known as a slut more guys should come up to her between classes or even during and ask her for sex.
Nettuki I think I spelled that write. Anyways they are the one adding in the whorelife bits. So I don't know how much they plan to add and or what parts they plan to change.

As for the gopniks there is scenes like that where you can take them up on. Typical at lunch of as you are leaving school when there is more time. Other times they say it, there is often not enough time to do it. Though the idea of offering to be late to class and do it, maybe. It wouldn't be as easy as it sounds, as it would need code for the teacher to know when Sveta is late to class etc. But something that is doable, but not something we will do soon. As there is other bigger priorities right now in the game. Our main focus is trying to fill out year two of the game and the summer between year one and two. So we can actually finally get the game moving forward in out timeline.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Here's some NON-cheat mini-guide on how to increase modelling fame without doing nudes ever (in 0.8.7.4 and 0.8.8.6), using the most trusted tool the player has (savescumming):
1. before going to bed go to char menu > renown look at your model fame in the city
2. sleep through the night, look again at renown. If fame decreased by 3, 2 or 1 point, or remained the same, load the autosave and repeat until you got +1 increase.
3. when doing the weekly photoshoots at the agency, save when prompted with the action "do the photoshoot", then finish it. Again look at renown to see how much the fame increased and do the same kind of savescumming to get the max amount of fame from each photoshoot, discarding the other lower random increases. (I can get 7 points per photoshoot, thus 14 per week, but my char is pretty high on beauty stats with max modelling and max appearance, so what you get on your Svetas is probably character dependant case by case basis, meaning with other stats, you might not get max 7, but 6 or 5)

In theory you can get max model rank only by doing point 2 alone. And you absolutely need to do that point 2 autosave savescumming or you'll be working for nothing, like I discovered. No matter how many photoshoots you do, if you lose 1 to 3 fame points per day, there's no point.
Thats still cheating, as you are reloading saves till RNGesus smiles on you. ;)

Reactions: DeMarcus16

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Thats still cheating, as you are reloading saves till RNGesus smiles on you. ;)
No way.
That's a feature. :)
Is in the cheats menu? No. So no cheating.

Seriously though, at the moment there's no way to reliably increase modelling fame for non-nude chars outside of that method (might end even losing fame per week if let to random chance). And still will take the player like forever to achieve desired fame (with the amount I gain now, if I were to start from zero fame, it would take me EIGHT and a half ingame months).

BTW, forgot to mention there, for those interested in decreasing their slut fame and can't use church anymore (slut fame too high), this autosave savescumming would help you with that. Again, max -3 per day.

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
No way.
That's a feature. :)
Is in the cheats menu? No. So no cheating.

Seriously though, at the moment there's no way to reliably increase modelling fame for non-nude chars outside of that method (might end even losing fame per week if let to random chance). And still will take the player like forever to achieve desired fame (with the amount I gain now, if I were to start from zero fame, it would take me EIGHT and a half ingame months).

BTW, forgot to mention there, for those interested in decreasing their slut fame and can't use church anymore (slut fame too high), this autosave savescumming would help you with that. Again, max -3 per day.
That is on purpose as a way to encourage Sveta to do nude modeling.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
That is on purpose as a way to encourage Sveta to do nude modeling.
Why force the player into a line when this location offers the circumstances to make his own story?
>be Sveta
>perfection incarnate
>prettiest gurl in Rasha, probaly in the World too
>most skilled model ever, makeup artist too
>"nooo, we are a modelling studio with fashion models (runway2), b-but you can't just do fashion, cause we don't like money and prestige, show butthole for camera now!!"

----
And there is totally different argument against that. There is an infinitesimal chance to still achieve max rank without cheating and savescumming. Let's say RNGesus gives you +1 everyday and every photoshoot is +7 or whatever. You'd still get to 700+ fame (i got to about 500 without any savescumming, but took a year and a half). Now here's the point: If you wanted to truly force the player into nude (don't do that please, instead add more non-nude things too) you'd hard cap fame for catalog/fashion instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilishTemptation

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Why force the player into a line when this location offers the circumstances to make his own story?
>be Sveta
>perfection incarnate
>prettiest gurl in Rasha, probaly in the World too
>most skilled model ever, makeup artist too
>"nooo, we are a modelling studio with fashion models (runway2), b-but you can't just do fashion, cause we don't like money and prestige, show butthole for camera now!!"

----
And there is totally different argument against that. There is an infinitesimal chance to still achieve max rank without cheating and savescumming. Let's say RNGesus gives you +1 everyday and every photoshoot is +7 or whatever. You'd still get to 700+ fame (i got to about 500 without any savescumming, but took a year and a half). Now here's the point: If you wanted to truly force the player into nude (don't do that please, instead add more non-nude things too) you'd hard cap fame for catalog/fashion instead.
It's not forced, I said encouraged. More girls are willing to do fashion than nudity, so more girls means less chance of standing out. So slower to gain fame, because you will have more competition and have fewer total shoots as you are fighting with more girls over the fashion ones only. While a girl that does all modeling will get more shoots, because she does it all. Which means she can try out for all the fashion ones plus other shoots, so will get famous faster.

prettiest girl in Russia is not true. The hotcat system is based on what the average person considers you. I mean just like in RL there is women that are consider beautiful but not everyone thinks so. High hotcat just means MORE people find your Sveta beautiful. A hotcat 10 which is very hard to hit and keep without cheating but possible. is one of the prettiest girls in the city for sure, but that is far from one of the best in the world.

GL is not designed for world fame, it is limited to regional at most. A world famous model would travel the world, which is way beyond the scope of GL.

You are making assumptions that are just not true on skills and looks. Maxing the stuff in GL, means one of the best girls in the Saint Petersburg Russia area.

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
Is Fedor impotent or what ? My sveta had been trying for baby with him for two weeks every goddamn day. After some time she was tested and guess want it was her stepdad! I swear ,she only had 1 time bathroom sex with him after those rigorous two weeks. He basically 1 shot her and here I was thinking that MF can't hold a candle to Fedor.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
It's not forced, I said encouraged. More girls are willing to do fashion than nudity, so more girls means less chance of standing out. So slower to gain fame, because you will have more competition and have fewer total shoots as you are fighting with more girls over the fashion ones only. While a girl that does all modeling will get more shoots, because she does it all. Which means she can try out for all the fashion ones plus other shoots, so will get famous faster.

prettiest girl in Russia is not true. The hotcat system is based on what the average person considers you. I mean just like in RL there is women that are consider beautiful but not everyone thinks so. High hotcat just means MORE people find your Sveta beautiful. A hotcat 10 which is very hard to hit and keep without cheating but possible. is one of the prettiest girls in the city for sure, but that is far from one of the best in the world.

GL is not designed for world fame, it is limited to regional at most. A world famous model would travel the world, which is way beyond the scope of GL.

You are making assumptions that are just not true on skills and looks. Maxing the stuff in GL, means one of the best girls in the Saint Petersburg Russia area.
Well, I guess there should be undiscovered beauties in the countryside or ones that chose another career path and care not about modelling, but for those that do, they most likely would end up in either Petrograd or Moskva.

As for the looks, you might say the average pleb considers even uglies or average looking females as 10/10 out of ignorance and inexperience with pretty, much the same way he/she rates half the movies/anime in his/her catalog as 10/10. Still:
a) when every pleb rates Sveta as such, it kinda stops being personal preference
b) in lack of particular patrician ratings, I consider the existing grading to include both plebs and patricians

Finally, about encouraging nude modelling, it certainly does, but you don't seem to see my point that non-nude is actually forbidding for the player.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is Fedor impotent or what ? My sveta had been trying for baby with him for two weeks every goddamn day. After some time she was tested and guess want it was her stepdad! I swear ,she only had 1 time bathroom sex with him after those rigorous two weeks. He basically 1 shot her and here I was thinking that MF can't hold a candle to Fedor.
It is rng and my understanding the chances are just like RL. Just sounds like bad luck which happens in RL. I have known couples that want a kid and it sometimes takes them years to get a kid with nothing wrong with either of them. Then I have also knew a girl that got knocked up the first time she had sex too.

Reactions: zaqwsxcde1

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, I guess there should be undiscovered beauties in the countryside or ones that chose another career path and care not about modelling, but for those that do, they most likely would end up in either Petrograd or Moskva.

As for the looks, you might say the average pleb considers even uglies or average looking females as 10/10 out of ignorance and inexperience with pretty, much the same way he/she rates half the movies/anime in his/her catalog as 10/10. Still:
a) when every pleb rates Sveta as such, it kinda stops being personal preference
b) in lack of particular patrician ratings, I consider the existing grading to include both plebs and patricians

Finally, about encouraging nude modelling, it certainly does, but you don't seem to see my point that non-nude is actually forbidding for the player.
Actually most Russian girls that become famous models leave Russia and either model in EU or the US. They also after they get "discovered" start doing national or more often international modeling for the big modeling agencies. Those are the ones that become super famous.

The modeling agency in GL is not one of those. It is a small local modeling agency with about a dozen or so models. While big agencies have hundreds of models. The one in game, most of the models model part time and still do other stuff, some do it for a living, but most of them don't. That modeling agency is one that caters to what most would call amateur models, girls that model part time for extra money and in the hopes of being "discovered". I mean look at some of the real world modeling agencies there is hundreds maybe thousands of them with thousands and thousands of girls. Almost none of them ever make the big time. A few get famous enough that some people might recognize them, but most don't.

Like I said international fame is beyond the scope of GL, as that would require travel and honestly if Sveta aka the MC was serious mean likely moving.

You can get just as famous doing non-nude as you can nude, it just takes longer for the reasons I already stated. If you are doing fewer modeling shoots per month it would typical take longer to get fame for doing it.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
Actually most Russian girls that become famous models leave Russia and either model in EU or the US. They also after they get "discovered" start doing national or more often international modeling for the big modeling agencies. Those are the ones that become super famous.

The modeling agency in GL is not one of those. It is a small local modeling agency with about a dozen or so models. While big agencies have hundreds of models. The one in game, most of the models model part time and still do other stuff, some do it for a living, but most of them don't. That modeling agency is one that caters to what most would call amateur models, girls that model part time for extra money and in the hopes of being "discovered". I mean look at some of the real world modeling agencies there is hundreds maybe thousands of them with thousands and thousands of girls. Almost none of them ever make the big time. A few get famous enough that some people might recognize them, but most don't.

Like I said international fame is beyond the scope of GL, as that would require travel and honestly if Sveta aka the MC was serious mean likely moving.

You can get just as famous doing non-nude as you can nude, it just takes longer for the reasons I already stated. If you are doing fewer modeling shoots per month it would typical take longer to get fame for doing it.
Before even making it internationally they do usually end in Moscow or Petersburg. Some never leave as the scene is not nearly as shitty as some of the worse aspects of that country, rather comparable with best of the best.
Does it matter how big or small is the agency if the girl is the most talented model, evidenced by the stats? You'd maintain that only in the scope of the game. But that's what were talking about. Is there even a point to have 100 modelling for example? Does that mean I, as the player should think:
" nah, 100 ingame would be like 50 or something, so my Sveta is no big deal, just another average skilled nobody"
"why do I even try if amounts to nothing exceptional?"

You say you can get famous as non-nude just as well. Yeah, by playing for like 3 ingame years (if you're lucky cause there's big chance you get no increase per week) never missing a shoot. That's why I'm saying is forbidding for the player.
For nude you get all those bonuses from special jobs and raise in like few months tops. Not saying to make non-nude rise just as fast, but not be torture and nearly impossible. More so when Sveta is maxed at modelling, makeup, heels, appearance and sorts. They should really mean something.
(instead you get RNG saying: "Screw you, here get this +2 and +3 on photoshoots per week, now have this -3, -1, -1, 0, -2, +1, 0 . Oh what? total -1? Though luck mate, try again next time. Also fuck your modelling skill, means nothing for me, and you're not pretty either")

Last edited:

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Before even making it internationally they do usually end in Moscow or Petersburg. Some never leave as the scene is not nearly as shitty as some of the worse aspects of that country.
Does it matter how big or small is the agency if the girl is the most talented model, evidenced by the stats? You'd maintain that only in the scope of the game. But that's what were talking about. Is there even a point to have 100 modelling for example? Does that mean I, as the player should think:
" nah, 100 ingame would be like 50 or something, so my Sveta is no big deal, just another average skilled nobody"
"why do I even try if amounts to nothing exceptional?"

You say you can get famous as non-nude just as well. Yeah, by playing for like 3 ingame years (if you're lucky) never missing a shoot. That's why I'm saying is forbidding for the player.
For nude you get all those bonuses from special jobs and raise in like few months tops. Not saying to make non-nude rise just as fast, but not be torture and nearly impossible. More so when Sveta is maxed at modelling, makeup, heels, appearance and sorts. They should really mean something.
It shouldn't take 3 years, I don't know how fast you can do it. I didn't write or code it, I just know it is faster to get famous doing nude shoots and that was done on purpose for the reasons given.

Genjurooo

Mar 27, 2019
It shouldn't take 3 years, I don't know how fast you can do it. I didn't write or code it, I just know it is faster to get famous doing nude shoots and that was done on purpose for the reasons given.
Told you, I was 500+ (like 530 or something) after 1,5 ingame years of doing that weekly. That's probably counting few interviews, probably some bonus from moving from catalog (and starting fame if exists). THEN, when I retook the character, few days ago I played few weeks. You know what happened? Small increase one week, net decrease another, played like a ingame month.

I said, screw this shit, even with my OCD about this char, this is too much even for me. Started looking in the code for other ways to increase it. Line of thought:
>jobs online
nah, doesn't increase it
>savescumming it is
>let's savescum that interview
200+ tries later:
> where the fuck is it?
> oh, there was that fashion show event too
code says something about special jobs, don't tell me obvious fashion show for only fashion is nude tied too
>let's ask discord
>"well, it is tied to nude"
>"oh and the interview is not multiple times per day, it's on a timer"
>look again, photoshoots > timer something something...
well, I'm screwed. At least I can stop trying for it now, only did like 700+tries for the interview
All hope is lost, if I get +1 per month like it did, than I need to play 170 months moreeee??? ...
>let's be positive, how long will it take accounting for some interviews?
ONLY TEN FREAKING YEARS???
>no way, oh wait a sec, let's hunt fame change
it's the same as slut. Holy shit, this is it. I'm saved.

Yeah, you go through this :)
Now happily owner of 700+ fashion only character. Thanks savescum, my best friend, couldn't have done it without you. Not even exaggerating a bit.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes