Fabossa

Nov 9, 2022
1703883180439.png
How exactly do i go on this date? I am still living with my parents and i dont see any special action or link when im out in the courtyard or when i click on "go to your apartment building"

Fabossa

Nov 9, 2022
when i go to watch TV in the living room in my parents home whenever i click "leave" actions and main desc just go completly white. and my status bars also look diffrent than before, they used to look more squished together

darkskull200

Oct 20, 2020
can't find the therapist at the hotel saturday evenings (after being invited). i searched in the hotel at the market place in pavlovsk and in the more luxorious hotel in the city center. what did i miss?

Absoluteworst

Nov 26, 2019
Not sure what I'm doing wrong since I followed through with the guide. However, the qsp player doesn't seem to recognize the image and sound file. The only thing that happened was after opening the Girl Life qsp file, a song started to play and thats about it.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Does any1 know where to find a mod list for this game?
There is a mod list on TFGS, only a couple ever got listed here.

can't find the therapist at the hotel saturday evenings (after being invited). i searched in the hotel at the market place in pavlovsk and in the more luxorious hotel in the city center. what did i miss?
You need to have commando lvl3 trait. There is a chance he can give you that and it will be incorporated so that you will have to have it before the hotel is unlocked in future versions.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong since I followed through with the guide. However, the qsp player doesn't seem to recognize the image and sound file. The only thing that happened was after opening the Girl Life qsp file, a song started to play and thats about it.
Your sound is working if the song plays. For the images its hard to tell, could be that you don't have full image pack and just an update pack or you might have image folder with in an image folder or it could just be Windows restricting access. Check the images folder and if its another images folder inside drag it out of there, check size as it should be a couple of GB and if neither of them stick everything in a folder on desktop and try it, or run in admin.

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Will there be new content related to the new year at the end of December in the game itself?
When will they finish the old branches with NPCs that had big problems with the plot?

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Will there be new content related to the new year at the end of December in the game itself?
When will they finish the old branches with NPCs that had big problems with the plot?
There has been some changes to the NYE party, though I'm not sure what that entails, but won't be finished till the Rex Party's are done. You may have to be more specific about the old branches... some are being worked on, others are not, but yes...eventually it will all be done...maybe this year, maybe next....decade *Shrugs*

• Wow
Reactions: Nice Kitty

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
You don't have main desc window open by the looks of it.

Your game should look something like this when you first open it:
Screenshot_2023-12-30_15-54-09.png

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
There has been some changes to the NYE party, though I'm not sure what that entails, but won't be finished till the Rex Party's are done. You may have to be more specific about the old branches... some are being worked on, others are not, but yes...eventually it will all be done...maybe this year, maybe next....decade *Shrugs*
The joys of having volunteer-only developers working on an ever-improving yet never-ending sandbox game. Super glad so many of you are still involved with the project, it's one of the best text-based games currently available.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alaratt and Derryth

exsomon

May 11, 2020
this game is completed in a way unless swetlana retirement home options are added,
marriage divorce, cheating, being cheated many paths can be inserted but not ideal

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
this game is completed in a way unless swetlana retirement home options are added,
marriage divorce, cheating, being cheated many paths can be inserted but not ideal
Not Ideal, is an understatement. You should take a read through the Ideas and Suggestions Thread on the Discord, for a few giggles. I've seen quite a few ideas that would make anybodies toes curl, even a storyline based on Alien abduction, once a couple years ago. We usually tell the more wilder ones to make a Mod, if they wanted.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes