Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Yes, a store in the red light district sells leather and latex clothes. Sex toys too.
Yes, the Erotomania in the Red Light district is always available. There is an exhibitionist clothing store that sells even more risque outfits that need Sveta to get exhibitionism trait to lvl 3.

qazwsx8911

Mar 1, 2019
Have a few trivial questions about property if someone indulge me.
Just finished a school, actually midsummer, but doesn't matter.
Sveta has almost 2 millions on her account and I get that she'll have to live in City.
What is the best property to buy?
Or is it better to live in dorm or as a maid with Tanya?
As far as I have looked there are a lot of interesting neighbours if you buy apartment in residential area, but renovation costs 200,000 while buying a home in residential district gives you perfectly amazing home minus funny neighbours and plus a few minutes to get to the center.
My Sveta can buy a plot of land in suburbs but that's definitely for someone who owns a car and my Sveta is still underage.
How much does it cost to construct a mansion and is it worth it?

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
what the storyline of maskim ? because i stuck when i strip in his room
from what I gather, there's a blackmail storyline that's either in progress or ends here. i looked through the code in QSPGen and found that this is definitively the last event in that quest chain, and it's currently not set up to have any events beyond that (it checks to see if the number of times he's blackmailed Sveta into flashing him is greater than a certain number, but less than another number, to decide which event it displays). it currently, i think, peaks at 10 events, in which he brings Sveta to his room to strip for him. there's another event specific to going into his room and playing games with him, where Sveta is nude for the event, but that's as far as it goes.

i'm not at all affiliated with any developers and don't claim to know what they think or plan, but in my opinion,this is as far as it'll go; the legality of having any further events that are more extreme than just getting naked could seriously be in question (bear in mind Maksim is portrayed as being 13 years old). they could very well throw us a curveball and start writing events that don't specifically include Maksim, but again, that's speculation. best to wait and see.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
There will be more added eventually but more of the same just different things, like if you catch him outside with his friends he makes demands in front of them and stuff like that. But it will never lead to sex for legal reasons. so getting naked is the full extent just different ways. Like maybe he has friends over and they are all playing games and he makes Sveta get naked and then go make them sandwiches and serve them or something like that maybe.

anusnym

Nov 27, 2017
But it will never lead to sex for legal reasons
I don't get it. The game contains quite a few rapey scenes, but being blackmailed and then raped is not ok? Is that also the reason for the stupid disclaimer when you go check out the therapist? (If you sign this you agree to being mind controlled and getting fucked by some old guy)

On another note. When you buy birth control pills you get the option to take them automatically each day, but with the special birth control pills you receive from the therapist you don't get that option. Is that a bug or a feature?

Also with normal or special birth control pills there's the option of Skip you placebo pills (Will cause you to no longer menstruate) and when you click it you get Start taking your placebo pills again.
(Will cause periods to start back up again).
Does that mean the pharmacy sold you placebo pills?

Zarkhy

Nov 4, 2018
I don't get it. The game contains quite a few rapey scenes, but being blackmailed and then raped is not ok?
It's about character age.

Also with normal or special birth control pills there's the option of Skip you placebo pills (Will cause you to no longer menstruate) and when you click it you get Start taking your placebo pills again.
You do know that actual real life birth control pills contain placebos? Like 7 out of the 28 typically, but these numbers vary depending on the exact types of pills you're taking.

They're there partly to keep up the habit of taking a pill every day and so forth.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
You do know that actual real life birth control pills contain placebos? Like 7 out of the 28 typically, but these numbers vary depending on the exact types of pills you're taking.

They're there partly to keep up the habit of taking a pill every day and so forth.
To add even more detail, this is how it regulates a woman's period as they will menstruate during the placebo phase and have a consistent 28day cycle.

anusnym

Nov 27, 2017
I was not aware and never really cared, but now that I think about it, it makes sense not to pump a woman with hormones while she can't get pregnant anyway...

To add even more detail, this is how it regulates a woman's period as they will menstruate during the placebo phase and have a consistent 28day cycle.
Thanks for the effort you and the other put into the game. Any comment on the fact that you can't take fertility pills automatically?

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the effort you and the other put into the game. Any comment on the fact that you can't take fertility pills automatically?
There's no reason for that not to be an option. Its only that no one has thought to add it. We might need to change that.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I don't get it. The game contains quite a few rapey scenes, but being blackmailed and then raped is not ok? Is that also the reason for the stupid disclaimer when you go check out the therapist? (If you sign this you agree to being mind controlled and getting fucked by some old guy)

On another note. When you buy birth control pills you get the option to take them automatically each day, but with the special birth control pills you receive from the therapist you don't get that option. Is that a bug or a feature?

As was said it is about age, Maksim is only 13 in game.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Finished Katya's story on anal sex with Ivan on the beach. School is over and now there is no walkthrough hint. Where can I find these hints to understand what to do next, is it possible to somehow find them myself in the csp file?

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes