Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
How do i sleep with clothes on the "Always sleep with underwear thing" doesn't seem to change the undress and go to bed thing

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
How do i sleep with clothes on the "Always sleep with underwear thing" doesn't seem to change the undress and go to bed thing
You can't sleep in clothes, but it should only strip the outfit and leave the underwear if you have that checked

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
Have you ever seen one of those expensive dresses in real life?

You breath *at* them too hard and they'll tear.

Also, not to nitpick, but I counted 0 questions there.
picking up on social cues, I think the question was "why is this expensive dress so fragile?" which, to be fair, you answered - it's accurate to real life.

Reactions: qazwsx8911

Derryth

Mar 23, 2019
Does doing the daily bathroom routines ever increase your base attractiveness score?
Moisturizer, Brushing your teeth can both increase base appearance

Moisturizer improves the quality of your skin
Brushing your teeth makes them Whiter

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
things i hae been up tae:

• new wait button added to the stats display - completed
  • further refactoring and integration o' ballet mod into core game - completed pending further feedback
  • introduction o' the grading system tae the ballet school - still wip pending further playtesting and feedback
  • new residence events - initial introduction night tae the npcs is complete and other events are wip.
  • quality o' life and balance improvements tae the ballet school and residence tae reflect the recent game code changes - mostly complete pending feedback and playtesting
  • introduction o' new lessons tae ballet secrets shop and balance testing - mostly complete see below
  • addition o' a new kitchen to yer grandparents dacha and code overhaul, adding the daily chores and grandparent interactions are still wip
  • planned: add further requested lessons in ballet secrets and a cafeteria area and potentially a new area in the city if i hae time

other things i am doing in the background is creating new world lore fer the magic path in game and currently fleshing out the fae, human council and other magical aspects fer future content.

Jun 15, 2024
How to use condoms? I have 39 condoms and it has stayed like that for a long time (despite having a lot of consensual sex where the option to use condoms should have popped up). And yes, I have the option to use condoms turned on from the handbag menu. Still my character keeps getting creampied.

Anyone else faced and solved this bug?

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes