Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well i do these..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a shower version with him, just RNG if it happens and then who it happens to be, so you just have gotten unlucky with RNG.

As for the blackmail stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
A few playthroughs back I met a welldressed man in the city park, kinda standing in the bushes, hooked up with this rich guy, who used to call once in a while for hookup, got picked up by his driver, and he always payed ₽ 5000 for some sexitime.

Is that still in the game? Does it go further than that?

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Just become friends with her pre-fall, post-fall at the moment you need to have unlocked her house pre-fall and then wait ... a week or two before she is up for seeing people, then there is ... three new one off versions of visits to her house.
Its already post-fall in my save :confused: Can i unlock it somehow without breaking the game?
EDIT: I was already friends with her pre-fall.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
A few playthroughs back I met a welldressed man in the city park, kinda standing in the bushes, hooked up with this rich guy, who used to call once in a while for hookup, got picked up by his driver, and he always payed ₽ 5000 for some sexitime.

Is that still in the game? Does it go further than that?
I think so and not sure

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Its already post-fall in my save :confused: Can i unlock it somehow without breaking the game?
EDIT: I was already friends with her pre-fall.
If her house is not showing up then you never got a invite to her home and it won't show up now. I have not added a invite to her home post fall yet.

One of the coders could likely give you the code to force her house to show up, but it would be a little wonky as the game would then act like you watched her fall and already had a invite to her home from before.

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
If her house is not showing up then you never got a invite to her home and it won't show up now. I have not added a invite to her home post fall yet.

One of the coders could likely give you the code to force her house to show up, but it would be a little wonky as the game would then act like you watched her fall and already had a invite to her home from before.
Would you please kindly share the code here or do we need to find a certain someone in DC channel?

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Would you please kindly share the code here or do we need to find a certain someone in DC channel?
soniaQW['homeinvite'] = 1

just keep in mind like I said if you use the code it will unlock her house, but there will likely be some logic issues as the NPC's will react like you have been there before, since you get the invite before her fall.

Reactions: DemiArc

halcyonpurge

Feb 7, 2019
There is a shower version with him, just RNG if it happens and then who it happens to be, so you just have gotten unlucky with RNG.
afaik Max's shower event is tied to the maksimQW['QWstage'] value, and from testing I did in the past, it only started working when I set the value to 4 in the debug menu. it's weird because right now, in 0.9.4, it's set up like this:

elseif temp = 1 and maksimQW['QWstage'] >= 5: (anushapt, line 443)

this tells me that Maksim's quest needs to be at stage 5 or more to proc his shower event. there could be something I'm missing here, but I don't feel like going back through qspgen in different versions to check the conditions for this event. the only reason I'm even aware of these conditions is because I went through the blackmail event code so many times, just for the sake of adding a few minor scene variations based on the PC's arousal level.

I toyed around with something I read that nutluck posted about, having some kind of sandwich catering event tied to the Maksim video game event, with a sufficient number of blackmail flashes, where all his pals would come over and she'd make food for them - got stopped dead when it came to actually finding footage of naked women giving a bunch of gamers food. I haven't the faintest clue where I would even go to try and find something like that.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
Sorry, where can I download the mods, and above all which ones do you recommend?
I recommend playing original game without mods. At least for your first playthrough. WhoreLife is my personal favorite, it has the richest storyline. You can find it . Unfortunately, it is presently not being developed further.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Can anybody help me with Ballet start please? I've tried 5 times now; June start, virgin, a few piercings, haven't started Dance lessons, haven't visited the Ballet offices. Do I need to start Dance lessons or visit the Ballet centre? The morning of Monday June 6th comes and nothing. And why make it convoluted to see prompt in kitchen (which I never see), leave, read letter, then eat hearty meal and normal meal? Thanks?!

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
Can anybody help me with Ballet start please? I've tried 5 times now; June start, virgin, a few piercings, haven't started Dance lessons, haven't visited the Ballet offices. Do I need to start Dance lessons or visit the Ballet centre? The morning of Monday June 6th comes and nothing. And why make it convoluted to see prompt in kitchen (which I never see), leave, read letter, then eat hearty meal and normal meal? Thanks?!
it is nae complicated, as quests go this is relatively easy. be in the kitchen at 0630 fan ye hae breakfast wi' family from mon 6th june. yer the only person who is ha'ing problems wi' it. so throw us a bone and gi' us a wee save. also i wid hold off till the bug fix is released, there is a wee issue wi' actually going tae the lessons wi' the current version.

it is nae mair complicated than reading the letter and then follow the journal instructions, i assume ye read the journal? if ye nae, then i ye will have tae in future as it will hold a' the secrets ye will ever need and a few ye wish ye did nae fan i finish the overhaul o' the journal ui and ux.

Reactions: eightypercent

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
it is nae complicated, as quests go this is relatively easy. be in the kitchen at 0630 fan ye hae breakfast wi' family from mon 6th june. yer the only person who is ha'ing problems wi' it. so throw us a bone and gi' us a wee save. also i wid hold off till the bug fix is released, there is a wee issue wi' actually going tae the lessons wi' the current version.

it is nae mair complicated than reading the letter and then follow the journal instructions, i assume ye read the journal? if ye nae, then i ye will have tae in future as it will hold a' the secrets ye will ever need and a few ye wish ye did nae fan i finish the overhaul o' the journal ui and ux.
Thanks for another lesson in clarity ;) and yes, i did read the newspaper each time... I know it must be me :(

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes