presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
Did you go to the common room after the first class day? If yes, don't! It's a known bug, I guess.
IDK my save for the ballet school is in my room so maybe I saved after going out and going to the common room but the first class day doesnt even finish, I attend one class and then click to go to the next and everything goes white.

HoodedSilence

That which passes is forgotten.
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2023
IDK my save for the ballet school is in my room so maybe I saved after going out and going to the common room but the first class day doesnt even finish, I attend one class and then click to go to the next and everything goes white.
fixed in next bug fix release, nae idae when that will happen hopefully soon.

• Haha
Reactions: johnyakuza1

Vax072

Mar 10, 2019
I see 0.9.4 changelog mention sugar daddies, someone knows how to trigger that content?
Go dance in the disco on week-ends, dance or dance provocatively, wait for a guy in an expensive dress to approach you, dance with him, go with him, first outside then to his hotel and do your thing. Eventually, at the end of the night, he will make the proposition of seeing you again, and paying you for that. You can the discuss the price.
I've had to go with three "rich" guys to trigger one sugar daddy ending. So be patient.

Reactions: Dr.Sloth

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Well, I could finally state bestmod doesn't work in 0.9.4.
Run 0.9.4 qsp file and activate the mod, as always. The screen shows the usual menu...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then, travel to Gadukino, to the grandparents house, but in the barn there's no trace of Bandit.
So closed the program and simply run the 8.7.4 qsp version, activate the mod, load old save, travel to grandparents barn and...

It works as usual until 9.2.2. and stops working from 9.3 (fixed my previous post) so, its a version related problem; I do hope it would be fixed.

Many thanks in advance.

PS: Please, don't make me post the same in TF and or Discord.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Well, I could finally state bestmod doesn't work in 0.9.4.
Run 0.9.4 qsp file and activate the mod, as always. The screen shows the usual menu...
Then, travel to Gadukino, to the grandparents house, but in the barn there's no trace of Bandit.
So closed the program and simply run the 8.7.4 qsp version, activate the mod, load old save, travel to grandparents barn and...

It works as usual until 9.2.2. and stops working from 9.3 (fixed my previous post) so, its a version related problem; I do hope it would be fixed.

Many thanks in advance.

PS: Please, don't make me post the same in TF and or Discord.
I am not sure who is updating that mod, but basically they need to update the mod to work with what ever changed in the main game that made it stop working.

Reactions: Edwarf

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I know it should be solved by whoever made the mod, so I'm afraid the only way to make it work again is playing the 9.2.2 version of GL, as the mod seems to be abandoned by its author (julzor) and 3xpurt's last fix was for 0.8.7.

Again, thanks for your time.

Last edited:

Davkin

Aug 30, 2017
Found a bug. After signing the marriage paper with the therapist, the QSP would freeze and crash when you click "continue" to exit the hotel room.

Kevin Smarts

Respected User
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I know it should be solved by whoever made the mod, so I'm afraid the only way to make it work again is playing the 9.2.2 version of GL, as the mod seems to be abandoned by its author (julzor) and 3xpurt's last fix was for 0.8.7.

Again, thanks for your time.
The beast mod is unsupported as we can't host it due to legal restrictions on such content. Unfortunately both Julzor and 3xpurt left the GL project in a bit of a huff (not at the same time or for same reasons). 3xpurt did reconcile with myself and the team but he is not currently working on anything GL related, Julz deleted his accounts and removed everything he could. Sorry, but there's not much I can do about it, the only hope is for someone else who is able to work on and host it to update the mod.

ZERO_dan

Feb 17, 2023
I would like to ask a question about "volleyball coach" Mikhail Nikolaevich.

After I go to team training without wearing underwear, how can I unlock the "Take it in your pussy" option after selecting "Correct clothing" and entering the office with the coach?

Currently I have unlocked "Take it in your ass", but after doing it many times there is no option to unlock "pussy"....:cry::cry::cry:

Is there any value that can be changed?:unsure:

Also, I have progressed to the point of becoming a starter.

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes