anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
I'm actually pretty curious to see just how different each player's UI looks, cause I've seen some pretty wacky fuckin' layouts. if my layout looked any different or more convoluted than this, I wouldn't even bother with it.
View attachment 4157436
when i first played the game i had just gotten a pc so i wasn't really used to being able to customize everything everywhere so i just mostly got used to the default configuration and only this update did i actually start moving things around, i do like your layout though so probably will be copying (y)

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
I'm actually pretty curious to see just how different each player's UI looks, cause I've seen some pretty wacky fuckin' layouts. if my layout looked any different or more convoluted than this, I wouldn't even bother with it.
View attachment 4157436

OH, yeah! Me too. And I wanna see what's in your wardrobe!
Lately I have discovered that text is more exciting than icons. I still have them active, just removed them to show. I rarely use Attributes or Skills.
I've been playing with face image active for a long time, but I'd love to have custom images reflecting clothing and interests.

Screenshot (286).jpg

Reactions: uniqz

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Hey, wiki says you can buy lingerie for Natasha at the fashionista. I don't see that option, some guidance? she is already fully corrpted but not actively indebted, Does she have to be actively indebted for that to happen?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If i remember correctly you can just buy whatever skimpy stuff you like

And i dont do strip club content since you cant avoid dicks there, but maybe you should try putting the makeup on your face and not in your bag ^^

uniqz

May 17, 2021
Lately I have discovered that text is more exciting than icons. I still have them active, just removed them to show. I rarely use Attributes or Skills.
I've been playing with face image active for a long time, but I'd love to have custom images reflecting clothing and interests.

View attachment 4158646
How did you change the Maincharacter?

Reactions: Thisguy01

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
version 9.4

I think in some previous versions the pregnacy of Natasha was not included.

In this version I can get Kola to fuck her but never inside her. In version 9.4 is it possible to get Natasha pregnant?

Thanks

h2635483

May 20, 2018
Lack of anal in hookups is baffling. There is an entire system to track your hymen, and an incentive to keep it intact yet you cant initiate anal? Even though your own sisters recommends it to you as a way to have sex while staying a virgin!?

Reactions: anon1010 and jog

kurstkubrick

Dec 5, 2018

View attachment 4158646
How do you make the wardrobe images smaller? I tried to make mine smaller but the images are still really big compared to rest of the game.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
version 9.4

I think in some previous versions the pregnacy of Natasha was not included.

In this version I can get Kola to fuck her but never inside her. In version 9.4 is it possible to get Natasha pregnant?

Thanks
It has always been there but it is rng if he does.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Lack of anal in hookups is baffling. There is an entire system to track your hymen, and an incentive to keep it intact yet you cant initiate anal? Even though your own sisters recommends it to you as a way to have sex while staying a virgin!?
The writer for the random hookups etc doesn't like anal so he doesn't write it.

• Sad
Reactions: anon1010 and Jinsem

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
In 0.9.4, a couple of shopping routines are bugged. Not sure when the bug was introduced but 0.9.2 doesn't have it. Taken a look at the code on git and looks like hasn't been updated for a couple of months which tells me no one has reported this issue since then, so probably no one is working on a fix.

Problem: After you've bought a bunch of items from the section, the shop stops displaying the remaining items, as if there are no items left, which isn't true.

I've compared the new code with the old one in 0.9.2 and there are indeed some changes, not sure what the intention was, probably reduce the number of items displayed on a single page, but I'm afraid the new code doesn't work as intended. For now I copied the old code on top of it and it seems to work fine, but if you intend to keep this new code then someone should take a look at it and properly test it.

For example, this bit of code is from shoes section of Moncheri:

JavaScript:
i = 1 + (Clothingstock / 3) mod 4
i += 3
and this is most likely the culprit. I have also noticed similar code in other sections of these shops but haven't encountered the same issue yet. 0.9.2 doesn't use modulus function in any of its internal loops which is most likely why it works without the issue.

Thisguy01

Sep 18, 2020
How do you make the wardrobe images smaller? I tried to make mine smaller but the images are still really big compared to rest of the game.
I didn't do anything. They have always been that size. However, if I choose to display images in status window, they are huge, and I don't know how to make those smaller.

You could try fiddling with these settings:

Screenshot (288).jpg

4.30 star(s) 82 Votes