RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
What's interesting to me about OL Yuka is that she's just horny by default lol
Where yokai Yuka needs to lose her power, (the stranded island manga / yuka's mansion), hypnosis massage (yuka first manga I think), or pretty much mind broken like her first game before she can get corrupted bit by bit.
I was wondering how the OL game would work but I think it'd be similar to this Natsuki game (similar character/era/perhaps gameplay too). If he gets it right then OL Yuka would come out sooner than expected (here's hoping lmao)

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
What's interesting to me about OL Yuka is that she's just horny by default lol
Where yokai Yuka needs to lose her power, (the stranded island manga / yuka's mansion), hypnosis massage (yuka first manga I think), or pretty much mind broken like her first game before she can get corrupted bit by bit.
I was wondering how the OL game would work but I think it'd be similar to this Natsuki game (similar character/era/perhaps gameplay too). If he gets it right then OL Yuka would come out sooner than expected (here's hoping lmao)
:devilish:

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Actually Yuuka Youkai is Older She's At least over 78 while the Office lady is only 29
Hahahaha if you think about it We have 3 Yuuka. The Youkai,The Office Lady and The Taimanin Ninja Futa (the one with a dick) and Fun fact Btw. if the Creator didn't change The Name and Character Looks in Todoroki. We will get a 4th version of Yuuka instead of Izumi hahaha Amazon Really likes Yuuka

Last edited: