RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I've never seen Amazon drew birthing, I thought he did but it's another artist Ahemaru.
The closest Amazon did is egg laying but who knows what he'll do lol

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Part 3

Natsuki's Babies

I want a game System similar to War demon Kristen where you can see different kinds of babies depending on who's Impregnated Natsuki
If you want or need I can share the .psd file with Natsuki and her sister. It was included with the manga I bought.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
If you want or need I can share the .psd file with Natsuki and her sister. It was included with the manga I bought.
I appreciate your kindness Brother. but I already have that. I even tried to Compress it then Translate it but The file is too big for the machine.

Reactions: JustXuX

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I believe the reason why this game doesn't have a name or beta yet because lots of Fans expecting a lot from this game.Considering that Natsuki is the Mascot of his/her work.in fact Natsuki always win in a Poll voting. I bet the creator keeps adding new things in the game so that he/she won't disappoint the Fans of Natsuki. It's painful to wait but I hope it will exceed our expectations

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Natsuki is the first OC of his to pop off despite only having CG mangas back then, more so after she got her own manga, she deserves the special treatment fr
Tho I'll always take Izumi sequel if there's an option to see how she's doing with John lmao
Dude's a beast. I believe we'll be seeing this new game around the end of the year or the first month of 2024. Though I'm kinda optimistic to see Natsuki game at the end of the year and a new Izumi game maaaaybe on early 2024.

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Dude's a beast. I believe we'll be seeing this new game around the end of the year or the first month of 2024. Though I'm kinda optimistic to see Natsuki game at the end of the year and a new Izumi game maaaaybe on early 2024.
Don't forget this poll Amazon put in January, if he will follow it then next game would be with Yuuka in a office environment.
Desktop Screenshot 2023.08.14 - 21.58.46.17.png

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Don't forget this poll Amazon put in January, if he will follow it then next game would be with Yuuka in a office environment.
View attachment 2851624
Well fuck... Man can't control his hornyness for Yuuka (me neither). If he was like any other dev I would think that he would move first to the other two instead of going back again to Yuuka... But we know she's her favorite alongside Natsuki so he's gonna go with her first probably lmao

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Well fuck... Man can't control his hornyness for Yuuka (me neither). If he was like any other dev I would think that he would move first to the other two instead of going back again to Yuuka... But we know she's her favorite alongside Natsuki so he's gonna go with her first probably lmao
Look at it this way, Yuuka breast size increased since the office manga and Natsuki is naturally Huge so i think this next game of Yuuka will come with her even more packed than last games. Everyone likes a office shirt so tight and full that buttons might fly any minute.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Look at it this way, Yuuka breast size increased since the office manga and Natsuki is naturally Huge so i think this next game of Yuuka will come with her even more packed than last games. Everyone likes a office shirt so tight and full that buttons might fly any minute.
I believe Yuuka Youkai and Yuuka Office lady are Different. The Office lady version has bigger boobs than the Youkai

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Sinxflavio2