RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Well I also found this game, he's an artist that you might like a lot, mainly because this game he's making can be at the level of this one.

PS: if you like huge tits and long nipples this game is for you ;)
Yeah i don't know if it was in this thread or in some other(or if was just my imagination playing tricks on me) that i spoke about this game and that i was gonna make a thread about it, but i always keep postponing it, someone will end up doing it before i do(secretly hope for that:whistle:), too lazy to get all the images from ci-en and translate all the text to get a notion of the story and features, but i know that is gonna be neat, futanari makai didn't disapoint at all, just could use some nipple fuck and actually use the corruption system that is already implemented that is irrelevant, it could at least lead to a scene with the prota starting the intercourse, change of expression or specific events something like that, but still good game

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
Some art of the fit and busty Natsumi from his FANBOX. I hope we get a translation of the CG he made of her and Natsuki. What eroges are you guys playing atm? I started some ONEONE1 games and I really like them with the variety of choices available in the games. I'm gonna start Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
Please go here to talk about the next game :) (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari-swordsman-and-makai-girl-k-g-doujin.146626/

I don't mind you guys sharing information for a new or not so popular game here,
but keep in mind that I want this thread to stay Amazon's Refuge :)(y)

(you can still post games here from other creators)

Last edited:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Some art of the fit and busty Natsumi from his FANBOX. I hope we get a translation of the CG he made of her and Natsuki. What eroges are you guys playing atm? I started some ONEONE1 games and I really like them with the variety of choices available in the games. I'm gonna start Meritocracy of the Oni & Blade soon.

To think that she's also crazy in bed, I wonder if it runs in the family?
...wait a minute... when do you guys think their milf mom would come out?

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021

Playing Hadashi Shojou and Milk Factory games right now. Excited for Hadashi Shojou's new game end of this month so just revisiting their old games that I have

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Please go here to talk about the next game :) (y)
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari-swordsman-and-makai-girl-k-g-doujin.146626/

I don't mind you guys sharing information for a new or not so popular game here,
but keep in mind that I want this thread to stay Amazon's Refuge :)(y)

(you can still post games here from other creators)
Bro why don't you make a thread about this game, so you can have the game as soon as it comes out.
Gotcha!(y)