RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
you both kind gentlemans got me motivated, arigato:coffee:. Curious that this dev ain't got any thread here yet, i downloaded the games and later i'll try it on, it's hard to get even some samples of it in the web
i have his forth game but my internet kinda slow to upload it but i can share you the link to another website to download it !!

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Just cuz i'm about to sleep the boys started putting the goods in the tablet, sensational

i have his forth game but my internet kinda slow to upload it but i can share you the link to another website to download it !!

Here's another one
These two really catch my eye, Will defff check It out

View attachment 2825891
This one dont, but its a personal affair, It reminds me of that flame scorch maiden idk If the name is right, but that game was a huge hype for me and Just disapoint welcomed me when i played

• Hey there
Reactions: SNEK ETERR

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Don't get me wrong. Some of the game suggestions you guys post here have some fine art, but they don't seem similar to Amazon's art for me at least. Sure, they got big tits but I find that Amazon makes more than that with his characters. He mades them not only big breasted with a fat ass, but fully breedable with other details he adds like pubic hair and how the bitches get so sweaty, flushed and wet when they get aroused.

Reactions: Horny Lord

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Don't get me wrong. Some of the game suggestions you guys post here have some fine art, but they don't seem similar to Amazon's art for me at least. Sure, they got big tits but I find that Amazon makes more than that with his characters. He mades them not only big breasted with a fat ass, but fully breedable with other details he adds like pubic hair and how the bitches get so sweaty, flushed and wet when they get aroused.
I agree and love the breedable part, but this thread atm has become kinda of a refuge the good ol' tit lovers, agree with you, particularly i like the amazon's style above all because exactly the breedable aspects you stated(you nailed), but it's nice to come here and share with the other's the comment's y'know, sometimes they post some arts that are not my style, but hey for my style i created my thread( i know you fellas that i havent posted there in a time), to summarize every time that this kind of artist get a game thread, it'll assemble the huge tit lover to share their mind about it, l like the fellowship here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.