RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
To all my Brothers and Comrades in this Thread. here's My 1 million burning question. If you could Fuck and Impregnate one of them who would it be?. Choose 1 only. Natsuki,Yuuka or Izumi.

Of course it's obvious that I will pick Natsuki.
It has to be Yuka for me, especially her OL Version. The first game with her slowly losing her common sense solidified my preference for breaking strong willed characters

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
29 yrs old Office lady Yuuka vs 78 yrs old Youkai Yuuka

Same person but completely different personalities. The other one is Human while the other one is Youkai.
I prefer the Youkai version than the office lady why?

The Office Lady is just similar (a total knockoff) to Natsuki, both horny 24/7 and can easily get fuck. while the Youkai version is tough as hell. you need a special method to mindbreak her. use lots of other methods in order to fuck her. lots of process

I want a comic version of Youkai Yuuka. not the 29yrs old nor the Futa/Ninja ver. I want the real deal

Last edited:

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
To all my Brothers and Comrades in this Thread. here's My 1 million burning question. If you could Fuck and Impregnate one of them who would it be?. Choose 1 only. Natsuki,Yuuka or Izumi.

If they're in their clothes I'll go with spacesuit Izumi, if they're naked I'll go with Natsuki, if it's about personality break then Izumi or Yuuka are deliciously breakable, if it's about having crazy ahh sex then Izumi is your girl lol

• Red Heart

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
29 yrs old Office lady Yuuka vs 78 yrs old Youkai Yuuka

Same person but different personalities
I prefer the Youkai version than the office lady why?

The Office Lady is just similar (a total knockoff) to Natsuki, both horny 24/7 and easily can get fuck. while the Youkai version is tough as hell. you need to mindbreak her use lots of methods in order for you to fuck her.
Wait hol on she's 78?! Damn she looks good for a granny lmao

• Red Heart

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
If they're in their clothes I'll go with spacesuit Izumi, if they're naked I'll go with Natsuki, if it's about personality break then Izumi or Yuuka are deliciously breakable, if it's about having crazy ahh sex then Izumi is your girl lol
For me if it's about having crazy sex I'll go with Natsuki those creamy white titties with milk is the Cherry on top

Suit goes to Izumi spandex baby
Personality goes to Youkai Yuuka
Body goes to Natsuki. Brown and Delicious

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
For me if it's about having crazy sex I'll go with Natsuki those creamy white titties with milk is the Cherry on top

Suit goes to Izumi spandex baby
Personality goes to Youkai Yuuka
Body goes to Natsuki. Brown and Delicious
I mistyped the crazy sex lol
I meant to say Natsuki too, classic brainrot moment lmao

• Haha

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

Yuka but the one from the game, her body is better than the office lady and above all the denial/tsundere traits, but deep inside she wants it, would be living in a dream mate, can't say anymore that my comrades already said

• Red Heart

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Never in my life I see degeneracy in this level on this side of forum

Btw, how much is that compared to yuuka and others. 1851 is nothing if it's all variation cause seems like he doing multiple clothing

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
When I clicked on the thread name of this thread and first saw the first post and the screenshots I was like holy fucking shit those are the most fattest plus size bitches I have ever seen.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
If you guys want some maximum boobage, there's this artist called ZenHirasawa, which he mostly draws Thicc Artoria Pendragons. One of my favorites for a while now.
Dude, thicc bitches are alright, but be careful though they can be so big and heavy they could break yo dick like a piece of celery.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Never in my life I see degeneracy in this level on this side of forum

Btw, how much is that compared to yuuka and others. 1851 is nothing if it's all variation cause seems like he doing multiple clothing
Actually i kinda of thought about it, along with multiple clothing we also have to consider that amazon games deal with face expression changes(and other thing during the scenes) as separate cg's, as example Yuka at the start of the scene being anoyed and in the end having a breakdown with pleasure, her face changes during the scenes are a bunch of combined cg's(eyes, eyebrows, mouth), it's really good because this give's the scene a certain kind of depth and detail.

Another thing, i hope that we get some kind of "Slow-burn"/build up/""corruption""(cuz Natsuki is already corrupted asf), but i really enjoyed yuka's corruption, actually was one of the things that got me so engaged with the game, that mechanic was godlike, but how would that work in a natsuki game, i don't know if there's already a lore or something but i would enjoy some kind of objective, progression, like Yuka yokai orb break and Izumi's injections, preferentially Yuka orbs mechanic, cuz as i said, godlike, what you guys think?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare