RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Yea I was a huge fan of Megrim (Vanilla ftw) sadly he moved away from RPGs and has been working on more of a visual novel style.

If you guys like thicc, might want to check out Kamichichi...literally means breast god lol..

Latest game:

1691021724544.png

Compellation of most of his girls:

1691021788067.png

What I really like about his work is he uses animation scenes now.

This guy was pretty fire too if you like mature women:

And the last guy off the top of my head is Piero:

1691022379423.png

He's currently working on a fighting game:

Nov 1, 2019

About 300 on this screen alone. A total of 1851 sheets. The number of times the save button was clicked 1851 times. And from now on, apart from this, the main event will be held...('ω') Sakiganage...
(holy cow that much !!!!)
We're SO close to greatness
Looks like hes putting more plot (in both ways) into this than the other games hes made cant wait

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021

About 300 on this screen alone. A total of 1851 sheets. The number of times the save button was clicked 1851 times. And from now on, apart from this, the main event will be held...('ω') Sakiganage...
R.I.P to our D*cks XD

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023

Damn he's going all out on this one. I hope we wont have to wait long for a GOOD translation and upscaling patches

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022

oh this is by far the largest game yet. We're eating good.

Reactions: Horny Lord

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Yea I was a huge fan of Megrim (Vanilla ftw) sadly he moved away from RPGs and has been working on more of a visual novel style.

If you guys like thicc, might want to check out Kamichichi...literally means breast god lol..

Latest game:

View attachment 2821311

Compellation of most of his girls:

View attachment 2821325

What I really like about his work is he uses animation scenes now.

This guy was pretty fire too if you like mature women:

And the last guy off the top of my head is Piero:

View attachment 2821338

He's currently working on a fighting game:

i'm in actual hype for this fighting game, for the curious there is a thread already made for it

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

Me after the release

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My dick after the release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Sinxflavio2 Nice, I'll for sure check out that thread. I'm mostly up to date with most of these artists because I follow them on both Cien and pixiv lol. Also played the demo for Piero's fighting game and it got me pretty hyped.

There's a ton more artists similar to what I posted, and I'm always exploring to find more. Also helps I can understand a bit of Japanese. Though these artists tend to sick out with the thicc

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Sinxflavio2 Nice, I'll for sure check out that thread. I'm mostly up to date with most of these artists because I follow them on both Cien and pixiv lol. Also played the demo for Piero's fighting game and it got me pretty hyped.

There's a ton more artists similar to what I posted, and I'm always exploring to find more. Also helps I can understand a bit of Japanese. Though these artists tend to sick out with the thicc
Yeah, for the huge tit/thiccc body lovers it's a bad flat world buddy, i myself get really happy when i see a game with this kind of content, 98% of them are japanese, which in a side is good cuz they tend to work with lewder stuff or even normal stuff in a lewder way which is my thing, but dude it's so freaking hard to find, that's actually why i created a thread for this kind stuff in games, but it's so scarce these days, i'm waiting for example the new K G doujin to feed there for my boys, honorable mention to studio sirocco new upcoming game, Secris updates cuz lord knows we deserve it and of course this one , we need to have each other's back

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
To all my Brothers and Comrades in this Thread. here's My 1 million burning question. If you could Fuck and Impregnate one of them who would it be?. Choose 1 only. Natsuki,Yuuka or Izumi.

Of course it's obvious that I will pick Natsuki.
I'll pick yuuka I like her when she's in denial lmao.

Also sad about what happened to that new Oden sensei game, I was really looking forward to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoleeBi

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022
To all my Brothers and Comrades in this Thread. here's My 1 million burning question. If you could Fuck and Impregnate one of them who would it be?. Choose 1 only. Natsuki,Yuuka or Izumi.

In the end, you can break Yuuka, and Natsuki would just be even more vulgar than she already is.
There's more pleasure in breaking the mind of a tsundere-like character, so I'd choose Yuuka. But Natsuki in the coming up game could change my mind.

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023

Izumi because shes like a more uptight Yuuka and shes got on Latex