RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
Best I can do is tentacles my guys. Though I guess that isn't a bug. Futa is okay. Honestly, the real novelty is the extreme ahegao faces the girls make when they coom.

Since we are talking about kinky shit, what kind of things do you want Amazon to try picking up for the game? This isn't fetish related but if Amazon ever learned to animate, I'd die. I think about that buckethead gif all the time. Amazon draws such curvy, bouncy-looking ladies. It's a shame we can't see them in motion more often.
Bugs and he definitely could do some Yuri

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
New FANBOX post. The images are really big so heres a link for them. Natsuki game production resumes tomorrow according to his twitter so we could expect more of our Tan Queen soon.
Thank you for that wonderful news Hermes

Reactions: johntoplane

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022
So you're not fan of beastiality? Hmm I wonder what kind of kinks you want? besides the generic type. You don't seem to like hardcore stuffs.Anyway I respect your opinion. We won't force you to like our kinks.
Good lad. Good behavior

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Amazon makes the best groping scenes I've ever seen hands down. Wish more artists/ devs had the little details like that.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

Hey guys this is the English version of natyusyo's works I think this game is based of these two.