RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Yeah man he was one of the few artists who did nipple births and maggots. I hope they're well
At first I didn't know that I would like that genre. but it turns out Im into it. I like the way he/she draw the breasts and Nipples it looks fluffy

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Best I can do is tentacles my guys. Though I guess that isn't a bug. Futa is okay. Honestly, the real novelty is the extreme ahegao faces the girls make when they coom.

Since we are talking about kinky shit, what kind of things do you want Amazon to try picking up for the game? This isn't fetish related but if Amazon ever learned to animate, I'd die. I think about that buckethead gif all the time. Amazon draws such curvy, bouncy-looking ladies. It's a shame we can't see them in motion more often.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Best I can do is tentacles my guys. Though I guess that isn't a bug. Futa is okay. Honestly, the real novelty is the extreme ahegao faces the girls make when they coom.

Since we are talking about kinky shit, what kind of things do you want Amazon to try picking up for the game? This isn't fetish related but if Amazon ever learned to animate, I'd die. I think about that buckethead gif all the time. Amazon draws such curvy, bouncy-looking ladies. It's a shame we can't see them in motion more often.
I think Beastiality is a good start the only kink I can't get into is gore, well for now at least. Also I hope he gets into one of those multiple breasts kinks like the artist Double Deck.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Horny Lord

Jun 14, 2020
Family things :BootyTime: incest