RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I love his Natsuki character, tons of great doujins of her I even bought one of his physical doujins while in Akihabara. One of my favorite artists.
What doujin? If you don't mind can we see it? can you please share it? Im just curious

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Is it only me? or do you guys also prefer Natsuki with colors, rather than simply black and white? Because for me my reaction when I saw and read her latest Doujin I thought something seems off. Especially when I don't see Natsuki Tanned color and her Cream color nipples. it feels like incomplete. there's something special about Natsuki when you see her with colors its more appealing and erotic.

Last edited:

johntoplane

Feb 16, 2023
Is it only me? or do you guys also prefer Natsuki with colors, rather than simply black and white? Because for me my reaction when I saw and read her latest Doujin I thought something seems off. Especially when I don't see Natsuki Tanned color and her Cream color nipples. it feels like incomplete. there's something special about Natsuki when you see her with colors its more appealing and erotic.
Yeah colored stuff in general will always be a million times better but I could visualize the colors in my head and B&W wasn't an issue for me because of how detailed his work is

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
He even rigged the pool with 2 Yuuka and Natsumi still sweeps lol
Should've had 1 Izumi choice there though.