RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Yuuka also is such a tsudere, until she's banged of course. Makes it all the more rewarding.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
New Yuuka posts on FANBOX. Do you guys think he revisits Yuuka after Natsuki games? I do recall seeing him saying he wanted to make a battle RPG in the future but I'm not sure he'd choose her for that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope he'll make a continuation of this, basically Yuuka and her trainee are doing an overtime together, she's not wearing undies because the office is too hot. Prime sweaty sex set up here!

Reactions: johntoplane
Aug 31, 2021
New Yuuka posts on FANBOX. Do you guys think he revisits Yuuka after Natsuki games? I do recall seeing him saying he wanted to make a battle RPG in the future but I'm not sure he'd choose her for that.

It's good to have you little bear :giggle:
Without you we wouldn't have your Fambox.

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021

Thanks a lot brother.
If he does make another Yuuka game, I hope it's the office lady one. Even if it's not, I hope the he uses this body style for her cause fuuuuuuuuck it's irresistible

Reactions: johntoplane
Aug 31, 2021
Thanks a lot brother.
If he does make another Yuuka game, I hope it's the office lady one. Even if it's not, I hope the he uses this body style for her cause fuuuuuuuuck it's irresistible
Bro, if you are going to make a Yuuka game, you did a survey at the beginning of the year.
Natsuki's game was the winner, but Natyusyo commented that she would make the other games, but at the time.
Considering that Natsuki may be ready by the end of the year.
We will have office worker Yuuka game for next year Siuuuuuu

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022

The battle rpg i think will include warrior-like amazon, dark-skinned, he's already drawn once or twice.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020

Amazon said on twitter that the natsuki game is going to be a fetch quest game, understandable. I don't think she'd fight and stuff.

• Love
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

Amazon said on twitter that the natsuki game is going to be a fetch quest game, understandable. I don't think she'd fight and stuff.
Imo I love fetch quest games cause there's no hassle of fighting unnecessary fights. Some games force fights unto you even though there's no need for it.

Reactions: ddSOLDIER

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Does anyone know the title of this game? Did he announced it yet? Its release date is so close (probably December or January) and yet We still don't the title hahaha
this is just my speculation of the game name prolly Natsuki Summer something something vacation

Reactions: JoleeBi