RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Aug 31, 2021
I ask the same. It was a she all along?
Good so that this one doesn't get bigger..
Human error...she is not a woman or maybe she is.....
Well at a certain point I don't think she is a woman, but Hataraki Ari, for a while I thought she was a man and yes spoiler for Hataraki Ari's followers she is a woman, so I don't know what gender she is natuyusyo, but if she were a woman, she would be all a real mommy motorcycle

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
Good so that this one doesn't get bigger..
Human error...she is not a woman or maybe she is.....
Well at a certain point I don't think she is a woman, but Hataraki Ari, for a while I thought she was a man and yes spoiler for Hataraki Ari's followers she is a woman, so I don't know what gender she is natuyusyo, but if she were a woman, she would be all a real mommy motorcycle
amen

Timendo

NTR Connoisseur
Donor
Jan 31, 2018
Amazon is a guy I'm 90% sure, dude loves to bike around, drink beer, and other japanese man stuff. Unless dude post a pic of himself being a girl all along he is definitely a man.
"dude loves to bike around, drink beer, and other japanese man stuff." what ?? :LOL:

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
"dude loves to bike around, drink beer, and other japanese man stuff." what ?? :LOL:
Other japanese man stuff is singing the national anthem,clap when the rising sun appears in the sky,buy guns and support the military industrial complex,all japanese man stuff.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Guys do you know this ?
Now check this mega links:
/
and imagine Amazon's doujins receiving this treatment.

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022
Guys do you know this ?
/
That's very similiar to OreNoHut's artstyle

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
That's very similiar to OreNoHut's artstyle
It is the same artist yes. I just wanted him to put the same effort on his games as he does to his doujins. The games lack diversity in sex angles and positions and most are re-dones.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I'll just hope Amazon will give us all a nice Christmas present by finishing the game by December, as I am a coomer that would like to enjoy Christmas even when I'm alone with no one besides me but the internet :ROFLMAO:
I only see Repost on his Twitter.

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022
It is the same artist yes. I just wanted him to put the same effort on his games as he does to his doujins. The games lack diversity in sex angles and positions and most are re-dones.
His games aren´t that bad. I enjoyed them, played the new police twins just a while ago.

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
His games aren´t that bad. I enjoyed them, played the new police twins just a while ago.
I felt like for so much focus on butts there should have been clearer vision of the butt, specifically the butt crack to enhance the big butt, without the butt crack it only is a butt.

Springborro

Jun 22, 2020
Guys do you know this ?
/
Puranpuman amazing artist i hate they havnt made anything in a year