RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Aug 31, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my personal opinion, Natsuki is very nice, but I am Team Yuka, mainly because thanks to her I discovered Natyusyo and the Yuka game was very fun during the pandemic 3 years ago, just having fun in those moments of anguish has many points to it Please, but that doesn't mean there are any differences, Natsuki and Yuka forever.

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Big thanks to the Touhou series for giving us Yuuka so Amazon could make her a sexy bitch

Reactions: PEPEsc

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
In my personal opinion, Natsuki is very nice, but I am Team Yuka, mainly because thanks to her I discovered Natyusyo and the Yuka game was very fun during the pandemic 3 years ago, just having fun in those moments of anguish has many points to it Please, but that doesn't mean there are any differences, Natsuki and Yuka forever.
That's the #1 Rule in this thread. We should Respect others Opinions and be Friendly that's what makes The Brotherhood Strong and Healthy . We work our ass everyday We deserved Rest and Peace F the Toxicity behavior you will gain nothing from that... well besides enemy hahaha

Anyway check these out

Aug 31, 2021
That's the #1 Rule in this thread. We should Respect others Opinions and be Friendly that's what makes The Brotherhood Strong and Healthy . We work our ass everyday We deserved Rest and Peace F the Toxicity behavior you will gain nothing from that... well besides enemy hahaha

Anyway check these out
Manners make the man.
1000104104.jpg

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Speaking of Yuuka. what's Her measurements? I always wonder why amazon didn't mentions them.
We can't really measure her as every time we do or try we end up fucking her silly instead :ROFLMAO:

On a side note i thought I remembered Amazon put out some breast sizes or was it just fan made? I could've sworn I saw it on hentaiera before

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Speaking of Yuuka. what's Her measurements? I always wonder why amazon didn't mentions them.
That's a bit tricky because just like Natsuki, Yuuka doesn't really have "fixed" measurements. Especially since even Amazon's current style of Yuuka has different shapes of breasts.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
That's a bit tricky because just like Natsuki, Yuuka doesn't really have "fixed" measurements. Especially since even Amazon's current style of Yuuka has different shapes of breasts.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
All of Natsuki's moves are super effective against any type
All Her Special moves are Vacuum Mouth,Succubus Pussy,Milk Drink, Seduction. Her biggest weakness is Fighting type for example Machamp and Machoke (͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) Mating press,Full nelson are super effective against Her. hahaha Now I wanna play Pokemon again and catch a MilkTank and Named it Natsuki After that I will Mod it into Natsuki's Appearance hahaha.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PEPEsc

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021

Damn the Yuuka evolution is insane.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I am curious about the storyline,will it be the same like the doujin?
It's always The Island and The Village storyline. like She will go visit a friend or got lost then She will get targeted because of her body and get molested and getting fucked by a bunch of people (Kid,Elder, Ugly Bastard) in the Village or in the Island. It's always been like that. but this time She can get pregnant multiple times.

Zane Williams

Jul 2, 2020
It's always The Island and The Village storyline. like She will go visit a friend or got lost then She will get targeted because of her body and get molested and getting fucked by a bunch of people (Kid,Elder, Ugly Bastard) in the Village or in the Island. It's always been like that. but this time She can get pregnant multiple times.
Would be good if he add Goblins like he did in scattered shards game and this plant from the doujin

• Red Heart
Reactions: vsahertian