RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Aug 31, 2021
a natyusyo game without a tit sucking scene, it is not a natyusyo game, it is a fundamental characteristic of why I wait for this game, I also know that it is not the only scene of sucking those huge tits.
Please let it come out soon.
Well hehe edit the comment XD
But the reason I edited the comment has to do with what I put above the illustration, some autumn leaves, because they are there, possible release in autumn, or did I just put them there because they look pretty.
Don't know.......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
New Twitter post coloring one of the previews we saw earlier
This is so Hot . She is so flexible you can fuck her in any position you desired. I how hope we can get 2 version of these cg scenes. Normal and Pregnant. I want to see her getting fucked while pregnant and lactating I also want to see her tits getting squeezed and getting sucked. Amazon the Goat just how many CG scenes this game will have? I'm so excited to play this

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2021
I think the Goat is addicted to back muscles these days hahaha
Well, Yuka will always be her star character in Natyusyo, and who wouldn't want to suck those huge tits with liters of milk, personally, has something in common with this other character who has the same characteristics.
Let's just imagine that yuka is this other busty one.
Because?
They both have green hair, they have huge tits and yes, they are gallons of milk.
Furthermore, they are both very submissive and lascivious.
Besides, if these were lesbians, I don't know who would drink more milk from whom.
Credits to the author:
Hehe edit the comment.
The reason is that how the hell can those huge pieces of meat and milk fit into a bra, I think that bra reaches its limits.

Last edited:

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Natsuki is The Ideal woman. Wanna know why?

Height :165 cm
B: 120 CM ⁠(͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)
W: 62 CM
H: 100 CM
She can Lactate when She's horny
She's very Flexible just Imagine the possibilities that you can do. ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°
Her holes are Sensitive and Tight plus her Pussy is like a Vacuum
She can Cum by just playing Her nipples and breast

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
I think the Goat is addicted to back muscles these days hahaha
Bro, how. How does this man keep one upping himself. Fucking hell this is amazing. I'm pretty sure the text is the typical airhead "what's wrong with being nude" and it just makes it 10x hotter

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Bro, how. How does this man keep one upping himself. Fucking hell this is amazing. I'm pretty sure the text is the typical airhead "what's wrong with being nude" and it just makes it 10x hotter
Well of course that's the Office Lady Yuuka that we knew hahaha a bit airhead and easy to manipulate

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I feel like Office Lady Yuuka is just her after 2 of her crystals are broken, maybe more but not all. Somehow she just went to the city and work there.
Just some silly headcannon tho.

Aug 31, 2021
Natsuki is The Ideal woman. Wanna know why?

Height :165 cm
B: 120 CM ⁠(͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)
W: 62 CM
H: 100 CM
She can Lactate when She's horny
She's very Flexible just Imagine the possibilities that you can do. ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°
Her holes are Sensitive and Tight plus her Pussy is like a Vacuum
She can Cum by just playing Her nipples and breast
Well we agree on that, Natsuki is the main reason why I don't get to the point of madness of waiting for the game, I want to see so many tit sucking scenes that you can't imagine.
Also let's not forget Izumi, a pretty powerful space busty.
But between the original yuka and natsuki, who is bustier?
I almost see them the same, it could be a good optical illusion, or one is slightly bustier than the other.
But one thing I think we are all, we all agree, they have tits that you want to suck for a long time.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Well we agree on that, Natsuki is the main reason why I don't get to the point of madness of waiting for the game, I want to see so many tit sucking scenes that you can't imagine.
I almost see them the same, it could be a good optical illusion, or one is slightly bustier than the other.
But one thing I think we are all, we all agree, they have tits that you want to suck for a long time.

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Someday, when I get better at progamming, I want to make a fan-made game featuring Izumi, Natsuki and Yuuka.

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
Amazon girls' boobies just get bigger with every iteration tbh
Whoever he drew the latest would have the bigger boobs I feel like. Which is why I wish he'll draw Izumi again soon lol