RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

himesama123

Oct 18, 2018
Are there other Natsuki games out ? And do we know when to expect this one ?
No, but there are some tl'ed CG sets
as for release date, I'm pretty sure we don't know, but I'm gonna go on a wild guess and say it'll be around the end of the year
Maybe winter Comiket?

Aug 24, 2020
No, but there are some tl'ed CG sets
as for release date, I'm pretty sure we don't know, but I'm gonna go on a wild guess and say it'll be around the end of the year
Maybe winter Comiket?
That's way too fast considering Amazon only started this year, I'm expect late next year. Unless it's a short game, but from what I've seen I think it's going to be in the scale of the first game where there was a lot of content.

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
That's way too fast considering Amazon only started this year, I'm expect late next year. Unless it's a short game, but from what I've seen I think it's going to be in the scale of the first game where there was a lot of content.
Hopefully not at the same time Takeda's game gets released. I'm gonna dry myself out if that's the case

Gabranth2

Nov 11, 2019
Hopefully not at the same time Takeda's game gets released. I'm gonna dry myself out if that's the case
Ohh but Takeda's going muuuuuuuch slower making his game comparing to Amazon. Even so it's not garanteed you won't dry yourself because from the screen Amazon once posted it looked like there will be alot of CGs. Maybe most of them are reuses of previous games but i'm sure he will at least update the breast size to fit Natsuki build.

Reactions: PEPEsc