RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Aug 31, 2021
That was fast! If he continues with this pace then I bet we can see some gameplay next month :fingerscrossed:
Well, considering what natyusyo commented, he commented on the main event, he commented on that a lot, so it may be that he finished it and now he will start coloring, well if it continues like this, October or November, we can play without problems.

Lapdumb

Aug 22, 2021
Just asking out of curiosity, whom I see the most. Which Girl is so far your favourite?

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
Just asking out of curiosity, whom I see the most. Which Girl is so far your favourite?
Really love how his Yuuka got milfed compared to his earlier version and other artist's depiction of Yuuka.
Izumi is another strong contender. I'm glad there was a switch from Yuuka to Izumi for the Shiprwrecked since she fits more for the bodysuit fetish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't think much of Natsuki uptill recently so I hope Amazon-sensei goes all out making her game.

I do wish he also draws his other milf characters more since they all got potential in the mini-stories they are featured in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.