RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Dude, looking at the picture data and stuff.. I think this is already the full game lol
But you need to unlock it somehow, my guess is amazon did an event cut on some places to halt the progress at a certain point.
If someone can figure that out then maybe...?
I tried using teleport several times in the game but the game crashes hmm

• Sad
Reactions: askadd and PEPEsc

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
unless i miss something, but there arent any juicy scenes yet, lewd level 1 max, some teasing. nothing much, and here i hoped i can beat my meat like DDD
Yep, I am stuck in level 1 as well and it is the most probable what ddSOLDIER says, that, 1) It is the full game and 2) Amazon just blocked some event in order to avoid progress...

I would like to believe that we can get the full game just by clitches but who knows? :sleep:

katai88

Jul 7, 2021
My god, the day has finally arrived! I'll wait for it to come out in English, I downloaded the Demo just for the fun of it and when the first screen of Natsuki with that white shirt came out I had a shiver! She's so plump!
I'm also trying to avoid all the screen to not have spoilers.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Dude, looking at the picture data and stuff.. I think this is already the full game lol
But you need to unlock it somehow, my guess is amazon did an event cut on some places to halt the progress at a certain point.
If someone can figure that out then maybe...?
I've seen the files you're not kidding.He literally put everything there lol anyway He's probably too tired to program a demo version that's why He lock some events. Remember He always complains about the programming and bugs. I understand His motive

• Haha
Reactions: ddSOLDIER
Aug 31, 2021
I've seen the files you're not kidding.He literally put everything there lol anyway He's probably too tired to program a demo version that's why He lock some events. Remember He always complains about the programming and bugs. I understand His motive
Bro then tomorrow you upload all the CG images of the game.
The 3612 right?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Oh my god guys, you are all being so ridiculous. Specially the guy saying that "this is the full game". Stop whining and go do something else.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I think I'll make a guide because this game has LOTS of items that are hidden to the point its easy to miss.
BTW, should we make a thread for this game or wait till the full version comes out?
well me myself will gladly accept for your assist i dont know bout the others though

Last edited:
Reactions: Huge tits forever