RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
This is just a theory what if this is the prequel to Natsuki before She Became horny af the one We know. Remember in this game it seems that Natsuki is not 24/7 horny and doesn't Lactate unless She's pregnant. maybe in the Good ending (you know the one ending that doesn't registered in the collection room) She's gonna escape the island but the Shrines still affects Her that's why She's horny 24/7 and She can Lactate. What do you think guys? PEPEsc SgtScythe ddSOLDIER Ryuki_time
I thought that's just how she is and never think about it lol
Like family genes and such.
But who knows, maybe this is how she becomes the horny gal that she is or maybe this is just another of her adventures. Can't wait to find out!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ghostsshadow
Aug 31, 2021
Well, 10 more days of suspense, desire to go crazy and stress.
Although being honest.
It was an 11 month journey.
In which this group was always my favorite.
Well I don't want to make you sentimental.
But thank you all for being in this group.
His crazy ideas and sense of humor brightened more than 1 day in my life.
I will say goodbye on the 20th until they make another thread about a new Natyusyo game.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I thought that's just how she is and never think about it lol
Like family genes and such.
But who knows, maybe this is how she becomes the horny gal that she is or maybe this is just another of her adventures. Can't wait to find out!
Hey every Horny Gal needs a starting point at some point in their lives. Like that Tomboy Adventurer Knight who became Thick. it's not like they're born that way. They need the experience in order for them to change hahahaha wtf Imma saying anyway I hope one day He will create a prequel game since Natsuki is Original Character and We don't know anything about Her story besides being horny af and going to different locations and getting fucked so hard turning Her into A sex toy. (and Getting Pregnant) we need a story arc we need beginning. (even though is a fictional character I want to see Her Teenage days into Adulthood) a doujin works. Anyway that's only my opinion.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Well, 10 more days of suspense, desire to go crazy and stress.
Although being honest.
It was an 11 month journey.
In which this group was always my favorite.
Well I don't want to make you sentimental.
But thank you all for being in this group.
His crazy ideas and sense of humor brightened more than 1 day in my life.
I will say goodbye on the 20th until they make another thread about a new Natyusyo game.
We always meet each other when there's a New game. you will always see us there. I've known this Guys since Yuuka Scattered Shards .We always meets in a Threads especially when the game involves Big Tits.

Last edited:

Silvist

May 20, 2017
I'd honestly have to read the Japanese because Google is only so so when translating. I'm pretty sure he's meaning he's waiting for dlsite to approve the page for this new game, which he probably has a demo attached just.

That should be a fast process, maybe less than 24h since he's already a creator. So I wouldn't be surprised if the full is still coming on the 20th jst. I would be on the lookout for a demo in the next day or so. I'm just used to creators releasing demos on cien for bug testing, but maybe he's confident and did this all himself.

This creator for example has already released a couple demos. But he's much smaller than Amazon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoleeBi

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Too bad the Sequel will have to wait atleast 5 to 6 years. since after this Amazon will start working on Office lady Yuuka game. Then the Female Warrior and Sho*ta finally Todoroki part 2.
And also keep in mind any comics he decides to make since it seems he's gonna do a comic with the maid after this.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PEPEsc

Sleepy_Zombee

Jan 4, 2019
I wonder if daedroth will translate this one
or dat ChatGPT guy
because if I do the translation, it'll take a while (around a month or two)

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Is it only me? But I'm still wondering why He never develop Meori. She reminds of me Uzaki Mom's from Uzaki-chan wants to hangout. Her hair is similar to Natsuki while Her Expression is Similar to Natsumi. Not only that She have a Bigger Breast than Natsuki. I can see that Natsuki Inherited Her Lactating Breast. it's a Missed Opportunity for Oyakodon action 64081929_p1_.jpg 69521253_p3_.jpg 662235d0-73a8-41b8-9b2e-0093b00e67f7.jpe

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Creamzo and PEPEsc