RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
To all My Brothers is this Thread. We've been together since Yuuka Scattered Shards of The Yokai and now this Natsuki game. It's been an honor knowing you guys (you know who you are). I'm suggesting that let's do a No Nut Challenge until the Game Release. in order to enjoy the experience of this game. Guys We waited almost a Year now. let's do it for the Brotherhood.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
From the Ci-en site, I'm guessing it's going to have a similar puzzle gameplay to the Todorok gamei, with the plot involving 5 shrines. Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

According to those spoilers, the game features the best of Yuka Scattered shards of the yokai and Spaceship todoroki. Simple perfect.

Reactions: JoleeBi

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
To all My Brothers is this Thread. We've been together since Yuuka Scattered Shards of The Yokai and now this Natsuki game. It's been an honor knowing you guys (you know who you are). I'm suggesting that let's do a No Nut Challenge until the Game Release. in order to enjoy the experience of this game. Guys We waited almost a Year now. let's do it for the Brotherhood.
I'll be waiting until this gets a proper translation, I can't wait that much :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
According to those spoilers, the game features the best of Yuka Scattered shards of the yokai and Spaceship todoroki. Simple perfect.
Sadly there's no Cowgirl outfit available. or is it though ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) I'll see what I can do (͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022
5pw5ky.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creamzo and JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
The translation say that you can unlock all scene in the collection room. similar to Yuuka's Mansion and I've noticed is that a monkey? Oh I remember now there's a Forest in the map. Im guessing she's gonna go there to find the shrine and get grope by monkeys. IMG_20240411_021734.jpg

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
Too bad The Goat JustXuX seems busy translating different games on Discord. If You don't know Him He's the one Translated the Natsuki Eternal Summer
I think Amazon said that there will be a translation with the help of Dlsite (unfortunately, I think it will be with AI … just saying)

Feb 17, 2018
*checking this thread*- "oh cool, in 20th april, just 10 days away :>. Now I just gonna wait with my collection of-"

*door slams*- My degenerated "futa on femboy" fetishes: "wha u thinking about back there boe, come over here and kiss me on my hot mouth, I'm feeling romantical."

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
This is just a theory what if this is the prequel to Natsuki before She Became horny af the one We know. Remember in this game it seems that Natsuki is not 24/7 horny and doesn't Lactate unless She's pregnant. maybe in the Good ending (you know the one ending that doesn't registered in the collection room) She's gonna escape the island but the Shrines still affects Her that's why She's horny 24/7 and She can Lactate. What do you think guys? PEPEsc SgtScythe ddSOLDIER Ryuki_time