RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
This is just a theory what if this is the prequel to Natsuki before She Became horny af the one We know. Remember in this game it seems that Natsuki is not 24/7 horny and doesn't Lactate unless She's pregnant. maybe in the Good ending (you know the one ending that doesn't registered in the collection room) She's gonna escape the island but the Shrines still affects Her that's why She's horny 24/7 and She can Lactate. What do you think guys? PEPEsc SgtScythe ddSOLDIER Ryuki_time
That is a great thought! Sounds really good and the scenario would be perfectly set for a next game! Hope you are 100% right!

Reactions: JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
That is a great thought! Sounds really good and the scenario would be perfectly set for a next game! Hope you are 100% right!
Too bad the Sequel will have to wait atleast 5 to 6 years. since after this Amazon will start working on Office lady Yuuka game. Then the Female Warrior and Sho*ta finally Todoroki part 2.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PEPEsc

Ryuki_time

May 10, 2020
This is just a theory what if this is the prequel to Natsuki before She Became horny af the one We know. Remember in this game it seems that Natsuki is not 24/7 horny and doesn't Lactate unless She's pregnant. maybe in the Good ending (you know the one ending that doesn't registered in the collection room) She's gonna escape the island but the Shrines still affects Her that's why She's horny 24/7 and She can Lactate. What do you think guys? PEPEsc SgtScythe ddSOLDIER Ryuki_time
I guess that makes sense. What should be taken into account is that compared Amazon's other OCs, (And Yuuka since Amazon defined a new version of Yuuka) Natsuki is the only OC that is mainly featured in the same countryside+beach village+japanese summer holiday setting. So who knows, knowing how much Amazon love his OCs like Natsuki, we might get to see her story to why she lactates so much.
Also, from a gameplay perspective; It would make more sense to have the lactaction as an unlock thingy.
What I DO WONDER however is that, will Amazon also put the Natsumi cameo like he mentioned last year.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JoleeBi

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I guess that makes sense. What should be taken into account is that compared Amazon's other OCs, (And Yuuka since Amazon defined a new version of Yuuka) Natsuki is the only OC that is mainly featured in the same countryside+beach village+japanese summer holiday setting. So who knows, knowing how much Amazon love his OCs like Natsuki, we might get to see her story to why she lactates so much.
Also, from a gameplay perspective; It would make more sense to have the lactaction as an unlock thingy.
What I DO WONDER however is that, will Amazon also put the Natsumi cameo like he mentioned last year.
There's probably Natsumi cameo or maybe Secret CG scene. IDK Brother The Description say Alone in Island. maybe at the end of the game? What if Natsumi will try rescuing Her Sister in that island but Ends up getting trapped there? Then boom possible sequel hahahaha anyway Yuuka is still His Favorite is pretty obvious. We have Futa Yuuka,Yokai Yuuka, Office Yuuka,Tanned Yuuka(the one trapped in the Island), Ninja Yuuka. Body pillow, 2 games, 5 doujins? Despite Natsuki being The OG creation His still prefers Yuuka

Reactions: Ryuki_time

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
What if Natsumi will try to Save Her Sister but ends up being trapped in the island similar to Eternal Summer where they became a Tribes bride. I want Sisters game

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
Is the content he released just a preview or did it include a demo?
He said that the demo would be available the moment the game is up! So, all the content he published in twitter is just a “preview” if you will.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
He said that the demo would be available the moment the game is up! So, all the content he published in twitter is just a “preview” if you will.
Well that's weird why release the demo at the same time the game is out. It will be waste of time playing that demo. What do you think?

Reactions: PEPEsc

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Yea its very normally for them to release a demo prior to release. I just can't see what he posted on Cien because I'm a filthy free member lol.

filthfree.PNG filthfree2.PNG

Translated this is what he said:

I have applied for a preview of the new game ``Amber Musume Natsu-chan ~Haramasemura and the Five Shrines~''!

So methinks the Demo is inbound he just waiting on approval from dlsite. That's why I asked the above question :p

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
Well that's weird why release the demo at the same time the game is out. It will be waste of time playing that demo. What do you think?
Maybe I read it wrong. I think it is in the same publication where he announced the game, but I do not certainly know hehe

PEPEsc

Jan 23, 2022
Yea its very normally for them to release a demo prior to release. I just can't see what he posted on Cien because I'm a filthy free member lol.

View attachment 3528381 View attachment 3528382

Translated this is what he said:

I have applied for a preview of the new game ``Amber Musume Natsu-chan ~Haramasemura and the Five Shrines~''!

So methinks the Demo is inbound he just waiting on approval from dlsite. That's why I asked the above question :p
this is what he says in CI-en

“At last… probably… possibly… it’s completed, so I’ve applied for a preview on DLsite/FANZA!
The release date is next weekend, April 20th (Saturday)!!
It comes with a little demo version, so if you’re interested, please download it and give it a try when the preview is available!
Ah… until the release, I want to thoroughly debug just to be sure, but… whew… it’s been a long journey… It’s taken shape, at least… I feel relieved.”

So, does the demo comes (hopefully) the 20th?

(two pics)