Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Dev said they're not abandoning it but they need time to work on this and the other game they're developing.

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
Dev said they're not abandoning it but they need time to work on this and the other game they're developing.
Which is you say, I won't be holding my breath. It's probably not abandoned... probably. I hope at least, this game is a blast, but it's been how long now since The Good Son got an update?

Maeror Ignis

Sep 21, 2020
The last post on his subscribestar is from august '23 and the link to his discord is dead. His f95 account was last online in june. Both games are probably abandoned.
Damn. Least crushstation posts devlog updates to patreon (whether they are real or dust in the eyes to suck some more of that delicious moolah is beyond the point), lobsterman just straight up dipped huh? Has there been anything in his discord beyond just coping and seething?

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
Not even whining on the discord. Its just empty. The last message i found was a link to the last post from august on his subscribestar.
I think he just didn't get as much money and left. He seems to be banned from patreon for whatever reason and subscribestar just did not pay enough.
Both games should get an abandonded tag. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Maeror Ignis

robin312

Jul 6, 2023
Not even whining on the discord. Its just empty. The last message i found was a link to the last post from august on his subscribestar.
I think he just didn't get as much money and left. He seems to be banned from patreon for whatever reason and subscribestar just did not pay enough.
Both games should get an abandonded tag. :(
He wrote that he left because he found a partner and it’s not convenient for him to develop TS games anymore

Thojnaan

Apr 13, 2018
He wrote that he left because he found a partner and it’s not convenient for him to develop TS games anymore
Did he at least pause billing on subscribestar or something? Cuz $1.2k a month for radio silence is very scummy.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Did he at least pause billing on subscribestar or something? Cuz $1.2k a month for radio silence is very scummy.
Well, his last message there (from ~4 months ago) includes, and i guote, "I think it would be perfectly acceptable to cancel your subscription at this point. I'm not in the business of milking away my subscribers" so take a guess.

klewino

Jun 17, 2017
So effectively, it's joever for these two projects, got it. Sad, too, I really liked the humour he injected into the games.
He recently made a post that he's not dead, but dad. And that both games are going to be continued in the future.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Patience is a virtue, but can you give me a hint? Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter?
Lobsterman had a kid (congrats, LM!) and that's kept him from developing games (or sleeping) for the last year or so. He's restarting development on The Good Son and will restart the development of this game after that. See his Subscribestar page for the details.

4.90 star(s) 23 Votes