Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
in this game, it's a male who become trans.
It wasn't clearly worded, but LV was pretty obviously saying that FA has the very cis-female that you are looking for. A parody of that wouldn't include the exact same elements as the original.

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
I actually enjoyed this more than the game it was parodying. I hope we see more of this in the future.
Not actually that much of a fan of Female Agent.

Reactions: Maeror Ignis

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Which has a snowball chance in hell happening at this point, with the dev pretty much completely burnt out on that game. So, yeah, best if you think of the no updates coming ever as part of the parody and make peace with it.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
It wasn't clearly worded, but LV was pretty obviously saying that FA has the very cis-female that you are looking for. A parody of that wouldn't include the exact same elements as the original.
hi mate
I am looking for sissy transformation games that are slow-born, that is, the MC does not accept being a sissy quickly, she does not quickly turn into a slut, we have resistance and sexual tension.
Does this game have this feature?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
hi mate
I am looking for sissy transformation games that are slow-born, that is, the MC does not accept being a sissy quickly, she does not quickly turn into a slut, we have resistance and sexual tension.
Not really.
The story-line of this game is that you are a male CIA agent, who to fulfill a mission, must become a pre-op trans woman, but with a very feminine body (expect for your genitals of course).
Because you must approach an evil terrorist who have a kink on beautiful trans women.
You can try to remain a man in your mind as much as possible, but you have no choice about the physical transformation.
So I'm don't think this game meets your criteria.
But it's fumy, I like the humor in the game. So you can still give it a shot.

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
The Dev posted something on his Subscribestar last month and is still here. He just had some adjustments in life that make it harder to work on his games.

dAELSO

Apr 3, 2018
One of the best trans games on the site. Well written, makes great use of the assets, the story is well-written and the new content is hot. Lots of subtle humiliation too which is amazing

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
I guess the project is dead, and there is no way to play a female or full transisioned character ?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Alas, the dev motivation to spoof cannot be as intense as the dev motivation to create. Before writing this off, let's wait to see if there is more material to actually spoof.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
hi mate
Although this game may not meet your criteria, as others have already pointed, I'm also interested in the same. I loved this game and hope it will see further develpment in the future, but if you also find interesting games that do match your points, I'd really appreciate if you could tag me.

4.90 star(s) 23 Votes