• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Redknight178

Sep 5, 2021
I was expected this to be cringworthy. But it's a surprisingly good game and parody!

I totally lost it at dialogue:

"And this is all reversable?"

Miles stares at you for a moment, blinking. "Reversable? Sure. Theoretically"

And prompt "kind of how, theoretically, Female Agent will be eventually a full game"

:LOL::ROFLMAO::sneaky:

Hatzel

Jan 21, 2020
The protagonist is actually a futa. Maybe the tag here should be updated to futa/trans protagonist?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The protagonist is actually a futa. Maybe the tag here should be updated to futa/trans protagonist?
Definitely not!
The MC is literally a pre-op tans-woman.
He still have his male genitals. And, unless a big change in the plot from what we know, he should keep them because is target love pre-op trans-women.

And the futa/trans protagonist tag is already here.
The only thing odd is the female protagonist tag.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The issue of how to define "woman" for specialized purposes in the real world does not mean that "female protagonist" is odd for this game. The protagonist, by a certain point in the game largely player-determined, thinks of themselves as female and so a female protagonist.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The issue of how to define "woman" for specialized purposes in the real world does not mean that "female protagonist" is odd for this game. The protagonist, by a certain point in the game largely player-determined, thinks of themselves as female and so a female protagonist.
Well, I can understand that IRL a trans-woman, even pre-op, see herself as a woman.
But on an adult games site, I think that when people see the tag female protagonist, they expect the MC to have boobs, a vagina and no dick :)
It's why I find this tag odd for this game.

Sep 21, 2022
Hehehe top kek well done.

Hey, I know this game, I made it! Glad it worked its way to F95Zone. Hope you all enjoy it. :)

This is a parody mod of an existing game as you already know, and full credit goes to Crushstation for his brilliant game. I'm just playing around with the assets and telling a bit of a tongue-in-cheek tale with a slightly different spin. I'd never monetize something like this - it was available for free on my Subscribestar the moment I released it, and I naturally credit Crush and provide links to his game and Patreon.

I might keep updating it, but right now of course I'm focused on the next big update to The Good Son.
I absolutely enjoyed every moment of it, the choice and their consequences and I cannot wait for the next version. When is that coming out, BTW?

Midnoblu

Mar 28, 2023
I really liked this, a nice light hearted, transgender spin on Female Agent. I named the main character Michael Scarn, which made the start of the game even funnier. Really good game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is not the first time, the developer (Crushstation) has restarted the development of the game.

Some call it: money scam. He will keep restarting development as long as people keep sending money.
This game is not by Crushstation and your implication that this game is a money scam is unwarranted.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well, I can understand that IRL a trans-woman, even pre-op, see herself as a woman.
But on an adult games site, I think that when people see the tag female protagonist, they expect the MC to have boobs, a vagina and no dick :)
It's why I find this tag odd for this game.
Yours is a reasonable take. "Feminized MC" would be a clearer tag, but it doesn't seem to exist.

DarthSion98

Formerly 'BlackDragon98'
May 31, 2020
It is not the first time, the developer (Crushstation) has restarted the development of the game.

Some call it: money scam. He will keep restarting development as long as people keep sending money.
It's not a scam, at least legally.
Crush is simply utilizing the supply/demand equation to maximum effect.
Nothing illegal about it, its just that many people have gotten tired of it and moved on.
The best way to counter such strategy is to simply not subscribe or unsubscribe and then move onto another game that actually has a solid update schedule with real content.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
This game is not by Crushstation and your implication that this game is a money scam is unwarranted.
Seriously, dont butt in if you dont even bother to read our conversation.

I was NOT talking about this game, Girl Spy. I was talking about different game, Female Agent.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Seriously, dont butt in if you dont even bother to read our conversation.

I was NOT talking about this game, Girl Spy. I was talking about different game, Female Agent.
Seriously, don't butt into the thread about Girl Spy with comments about other games; Forum Rule 2.2 expressly forbids this: "... avoid discussing or advertising other games in game threads."

If you are not talking about this game, don't post in this thread. If you are talking about Female Agent, post in the thread about Female Agent. That thread really doesn't need moronic post #794 about how the poster concludes sans evidence that the game is a scam, but you do you.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's not a scam, at least legally.
Crush is simply utilizing the supply/demand equation to maximum effect.
Nothing illegal about it, its just that many people have gotten tired of it and moved on.
The best way to counter such strategy is to simply not subscribe or unsubscribe and then move onto another game that actually has a solid update schedule with real content.
Wrong thread.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.70 star(s) 24 Votes