nekpek

Mar 30, 2019
The point is that it isn't the fact of the matter but utter bullshit -- the reworked version of FA which partially covers the agent's actual mission in Bangkok (instead of the pointless drawn out "make your character" sequence) wasn't released 5 years ago.
Regardless of time, the point i tried to make still stands
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 7, 2017
Well, if the dev needs help with this, I would gladly learn to develop with SugarCube (normally I work with Java, PHP and C#). It would be fun, to implement some chastity content. And I'd love to make a background story, that would be before the whole Girl Spy content :D

Oct 12, 2018
[Duncan affinity too low] Invite Duncan to your hotel room. What options should I choose to invite to Duncan?
Wait I thought it was [Duncan Affinity too high] ????
I cheated the affinity and got the option, but duncan was disgusted with the agent for asking. I think you're supposed to NOT invite him to be on good terms with him.

Reactions: ersylmz

Fml898

Jun 8, 2022
[Duncan affinity too low] Invite Duncan to your hotel room. What options should I choose to invite to Duncan?
have 3 Duncan affinity .. but its a bad choice because he refuse and u lose affinity with him if u invite him so not really worth it beyond role playing in a certain way

Reactions: ersylmz

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
Just one suggestion. Make the Character fertile. I know that trans that conserve their fertility are the exception rather than the norm, but let her conserve her fertily to have preg content in the game, please.

Reactions: JayDoubleDee

MentalOut

Oct 28, 2019
It isn't as I have redownloaded it and even looked at the code and the some of the words that are like that are the sans serif font which is installed on my computer and most by default.
Also I have installed all the fonts in the game files folder
It looks like it is trying to use a font your computer doesn't have. I'd guess it's a bad download. Try downloading again.

Aug 7, 2017
It isn't as I have redownloaded it and even looked at the code and the some of the words that are like that are the sans serif font which is installed on my computer and most by default.
Also I have installed all the fonts in the game files folder
Do you use some special browser? I'd try chrome, if you aren't already.
An other possibility is some problem with the browser language. It could be that you have to change it. (Try Britisch Englisch and U.S English or something like that.)

Fernandoperve

Sep 19, 2022
First of all I want to congratulate you, because the game is phenomenal, I already loved "good son", but this game of yours has awakened a new passion in me :love:. If you allow me to give you an idea, to help players from other languages who use html translation plugins, when you have more than one option, by [1].. [2].. [3].. in each alternative, like in some games. Why do that, when option texts are automatically translated, some options don't appear, some browser bug, these options only appeared using the default language. Then, if flag [1]..[2].. the user will be able to know when to choose multiple answers, returning the text in the standard language and selecting his option.

MentalOut

Oct 28, 2019
Do you use some special browser? I'd try chrome, if you aren't already.
An other possibility is some problem with the browser language. It could be that you have to change it. (Try Britisch Englisch and U.S English or something like that.)
I use chrome as well and have tried it with a few other browsers and I have tried changing the language to other versions of english but the problem persists

Atriznod

Aug 25, 2019
Man, this is so good. Top notch writing, doesn't take itself too seriously, and great content so far! Even without being the target audience, I'm really entertained and- whoops it's past 1 am.

Reactions: XevePGamer

swell5

Aug 29, 2021
I like how long the intro is hopefully your next updates might be somewhat long with content. It always dissapoints me when there is an update is just like one or two scenes has potential.
Having played "Good Son" I can say that his updates always had lots of content..."Good Son" is a really good game, and would love to see him advance this one as well... He also had a small D&D style run that was very good but short...Excellent developer

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes