nekpek

Mar 30, 2019
Am sure this sounded good in your head, but it doesn't make any sense. Doesn't make your initial statement any less wrong, either.
this game is solely for the jokes on female agent. which for 5 years didn't provide any meaningfull updates. (sure in the back end according the dev, lets not get into the details about what and such, the fact of the matter is the fans didn't get new content for about 5 years.)
The dev here has another game which they are development called "the good son" which is the priority of the development time which is completly understandable considered that "the good son" is his actual game, and this is just a "fun" side project.

TL : DR dont expect meaningfull updates to this considered its a side project, made for the jokes, not for the content.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
the fact of the matter is the fans didn't get new content for about 5 years.
The point is that it isn't the fact of the matter but utter bullshit -- the reworked version of FA which partially covers the agent's actual mission in Bangkok (instead of the pointless drawn out "make your character" sequence) wasn't released 5 years ago.

Reactions: Felosia

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This thread is not about Female Agent. Please take all the slander about that game and its developer to its thread.

xwor639

May 19, 2017
I like how long the intro is hopefully your next updates might be somewhat long with content. It always dissapoints me when there is an update is just like one or two scenes has potential.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Well done. I thoroughly enjoyed this. I know you said this was a side project and basically a parody of that other game. But I really hope you do work on it again at some point.

On the plus side as well, this lead me to The Good Son. Which I really having a great time playing as well. Thanks for all the hard work you have done with both of these projects.

JKrieger

Oct 2, 2022
This game was freaking awesome! I love Female Agent, and I had so much fun with how it poked fun af FA all the way. And the character sheet and skill checks actually work properly, unlike FA. Loved this game, please keep working on it to give us more!

Reactions: damnedfrog

status10

Jul 18, 2019
I think the two crustaceans should work together :love: Loved both the pioneer and this one!
The only negative for me was the history and culture highlighting. It popped a bit too often for my taste.
More smut, less wiki! :p
Still a fantastic piece of work though. Thanks!

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes