Arkade

May 23, 2017
The "Ep1" is what always scares me. Haven't played yet but I dislike games that tend to set up for later parts and then take so long to release updates or get dropped. Looks like a mystery perspective(ish) ntr POV which is great. My favorite.. So i'll definitely check it out. Hopefully teasing is fun and subtle enough to be interesting without just filling in hard H scenes with little to no setup. But if it has a lot of scenes(despite being only a part1?..) that's a good thing on its own. Just have to handle them well.

Reactions: Shirokamisama

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
Thank you all, I really appreciate the feedback!

No music so far. Tho when I have time I'm browsing Kevin Macleod's library so if I find music that goes well with the tone of the scenes I'll include them.
As for the animation, I'm still figuring it out. There's a really basic one in the game but I only left it there because it's content too. The biggest problem is that Renpy can't handle mp4 and I have to convert it which fucks up the quality and the colors.

BootyProfessor

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2017
The "Ep1" is what always scares me. Haven't played yet but I dislike games that tend to set up for later parts and then take so long to release updates or get dropped. Looks like a mystery perspective(ish) ntr POV which is great. My favorite.. So i'll definitely check it out. Hopefully teasing is fun and subtle enough to be interesting without just filling in hard H scenes with little to no setup. But if it has a lot of scenes(despite being only a part1?..) that's a good thing on its own. Just have to handle them well.
Yeah, I'll probably go for version numbers instead of episodes. The time frame is only a summer though so it's not like it's gonna take more than one sitting to play.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
aaah girlfriend turned long-distance and then she gets a new job and becomes distant until the MC gradually learns about her cheating + ntr

that's the wooorst it's too real lol

Brown-eagle

Dec 24, 2020
I like the genre of ntr but repetitive and simplistic stories tend to become dull and boring. This game however has some promising content such as the teases over the cell phone, text messages, long distance relationship and perhaps a very favorites of mine when the girl tries to play the jealousy of her partner as an offense and yet she will succumb to her desires. Will keep an eye on this one and more than likely will pledge on the next update.

Reactions: MyUserName1234
4.30 star(s) 54 Votes