VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Girlfriend Tapes [v0.9] [BootyProfessor]

1. 5.00 star(s)

fabulous007

Finally making a review, the last update (0.5) convinced me the game was top notch for me.
    I like the girls, I like the light-hearted and fun tone, I like most of the game actually. As I mentioned in the actual thread, I just wished mc would finally realize the situation and I want to see what the characters would do from that moment on. I also fear (a tiny bit) for the future of the story if it means long distance stuff. But I'm convinced by what saw until now, let's hope the game stays as awesome as it is now.
    I look forward to see the continuation.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jojo_biggums

PLAYED v.05

Nice art! Hot scenes! This game is a standout in a genre filled with garbage [NTR]. With regular meaty updates, this one is worth checking out if you like the tags. Looking forward to future updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Twisted Dreamer

HOLY CRAP!... This has gotten me more excited than any other f95zone game I've ever played and I haven't even managed to finish v0.5 yet....!!!

Honestly I was feeling so hot irl (literally I'm burning up, blood is boiling) this has been one hell of a night and I think I'm going to continue finishing this version RIGHT NOW... hehehaaa honestly jeeeesus this game really has managed to captivate me so far... I'm dying... really REALLY good work! Like super fucking dooper work... I can't explain how much I liked this I've given a ton of 5 star reviews on this site and in comparison to my interests I'd say they are looking more like a 3 star...

BootyProfessor... I think I love you

[EDIT] Same night as review... I finished v0.5... I cheated on Mia then replayed 2 more times one as loyal and one a simp, couldn't sleep had to keep going o_O it's so intense! I need more :eek: I love how the MC doesn't really get to see the cheating through the entire thing he stays oblivious so your mind just races wondering holy shit this could be happening... that could be happening... I really like it

Artwork is amazing, lots of content that leaves your mind thinking... This is certainly not a 1-2 star game, people may dislike NTR but if that's the case this game isn't for you just go away and play more of what you are into instead of dragging the ratings down for people who will actually want to play this
  4. 4.00 star(s)

sadfuck

Version Played: 0.3

While not a lot of content at this stage, I find the art for this really cute and appealing and the premise intriguing enough where it's one I will follow.
    Right now, there's a mystery surrounding how much the titular girlfriend is coerced into being a slut (and even that is just hinted at), so the story could take some potentially very interesting turns.

Positives:
    + Cute, ORIGINAL art
    + Intriguing premise

Negatives:
    - Not a lot of content

Like it? Try!: Love & Sex: Second Base , Casey's Fall, Summertime Saga
    Dev Notes: Keep up the good work! My only personal request would be to make the GF enjoy herself even if there is a blackmail element (not really into forced/coercion stuff).
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Chuckles9988

Fantastic art style and well written dialogue/story that you won't want to skip through on your first playthrough. There are plenty of reasons to play the game in its current form and it seems like it's shaping up to be a top tier NTR game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3131653

It's my new favorite game on here. The story is engaging, I usually don't like ntr but this is great. The art is colourful and well done. And its not too slow or fast . The dev really put a lot of work into this.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

m4pII

I don't often write reviews, but then I decided because I really like the game, and it seems to me that some of the previous reviews were not entirely accurate.

From what I liked very much - these are female characters, a plot and a very beautiful drawing. Female characters and dialogues with them are written very naturally.

The only huge negative for me is monkeybrain MC (as the author himself put it )

I understand this is unlikely to be changed as it doesn't matter to most players. They are only interested in having the MC girl fucked in every update.

For me personally, this is a lazy writing when, instead of writing the main character and his behavior, the author creates a stereotypical blind idiot who can only freak out and cry in the corner.

And despite having a choice in the game, with such a protagonist I see only one ending of the story, and it is very predictable and stereotyped.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

breakkfast

The incredible writing and pacing in this just goes to show how important story is to the NTR genre (and why MTL is such a miserable joke). Not only does the author reveal just enough to the player in each encounter to create an amazing sense of build up and tension, but it's crafted in a way that feels realistic and grounded in true human behavior. You're never left disappointed feeling like the characters are too stupid for this planet and their motivations make no sense.

All the horrible Japanese garbage-ware tropes like mind control and rape are thankfully missing from this. No bi-polar/split personality, instant transformations, sudden and violent corruptions, or other stupid shit that never happens in real life like sexual blackmail and bribing.

This is all character, all motivation, and straight to the source.

Greatly looking forward to the finished product and more English NTR in general.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

wiijay

I really in enjoy the art style and music and SFX.
    I hope the creator takes he's time and slow builds the story keep the mystery the player guessing if "she cheating or is it a misunderstanding" Great visual novel so far Cheers to the Dev!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Toweke

Really good first episode. It's kind of like the prologue that lets you know how things are going to go... and so far the dialogue is really good, there's a good amount of sex scenes and they are paced pretty well, and for NTR fans it seems like it'll be a real hit.

I really liked everything, especially the art style, the only criticism I could make is that it could use some sound effects. Like sfx for blowjobs and whatnot. Doesn't need to be complex, just a short loop or something would make things perfect imo.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Thynder

Great game, has a lot of potential. For fans of you-know-what tag, I strongly recommend that you familiarize yourself with it. According to the first chapter 4.5 / 5, I hope it will only get better in the future.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

FaryTanya

intriguing start(y) It would be interesting to look at the development of the plot from the point of view of the heroine...
    I think I could translate it into Russian...in case anyone is interested:sneaky:
  13. 5.00 star(s)

supersomeone

Excellent NTR game with great potential

• NTR fans are gonna love this one and I highly recommend it. Even if you dislike NTR, it seems like the MC can still get some action too so vanilla fans might like it as well.
    • This game takes the best parts about NTR (Voyeur and sneakiness) and centers its sexual content around these 2 factors. I hope it will continue to do so in future updates. By sneakiness, I essentially mean Dramatic Irony where we as the reader know the MC’s gf is doing shit behind his back but the MC is still oblivious to certain extent even while getting hints. Idk why that shit is mad hot to me.

• For a first release there is a good amount of sexual content
    • It seems there will be various branching paths which is cool
    • Art is great but a little inconsistent at times. The girls overall look hot though
    • Sex/lewd scenes are great and the BEST part is the dirty talk. Good dirty talk is one of the most important factors in VN sex scenes imo.
    • Could use some sound effects, specifically during sex scenes
    • Story seems interesting and can’t wait to see how it unfolds

All in all, great first release, the game definitely deserves a download and some support!
  14. 4.00 star(s)

guy2front

Artwork is well done and story seems solid so far. Will have my eyes on this one. Clearly for NTR fans only but so far the MC gets some good sex moments with the girls. The story seems to be hinting towards corruption of the GF. All wins in my opinion.