4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Ashen is back, great news! he was very generous with me and not many devs are like that, so im glad he is doing better :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I missed the welcome back party, but welcome back nonetheless!
Ashen is back, great news! he was very generous with me and not many devs are like that, so im glad he is doing better :)

It's good to see familiar faces, I really missed you all.

I wonder how many people stopped following the thread (understandably so) and unaware. I would be devastated even if a single person just decided to give up on the project :( Let's hope we can catch them in the Latest Updates page.

It's been a little more than a year since I first introduced the project on F95. It's so weird to think more than ten thousand people who played the game also moved on with their lives had unique experiences in their lives with the passing time. I hope each and every single one of you is doing exceptionally well.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It's good to see familiar faces, I really missed you all.

I wonder how many people stopped following the thread (understandably so) and unaware. I would be devastated even if a single person just decided to give up on the project :( Let's hope we can catch them in the Latest Updates page.

It's been a little more than a year since I first introduced the project on F95. It's so weird to think more than ten thousand people who played the game also moved on with their lives had unique experiences in their lives with the passing time. I hope each and every single one of you is doing exceptionally well.
Now that you bring it up that it's been a year.
What a way to celebrate the 1 year anni of the project.
It's a classic story book ending to a year long journey.

-Starts out, exciting with massive potential.
-Tragedy strikes and hope is lost.
-Return of the King
-Profit???

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I'm just discovering the project , right when its creator is back lol . I can't chime in on any drama surrounding the project if there was any .. so i'll skip most of that . I still can somehow praise whenever a dev got the decency to outright put it on hold , for whatever reasons , instead of stringing people along , and letting the project just lapsing into abandoned status (while not communicating at least)

From what i gather , you had some issues , decided to be honest about not working on the game , or not being able to deliver content for it , publicly paused everything , and now are back . It's all legit and golden , so far

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I'm just discovering the project , right when its creator is back lol . I can't chime in on any drama surrounding the project if there was any .. so i'll skip most of that . I still can somehow praise whenever a dev got the decency to outright put it on hold , for whatever reasons , instead of stringing people along , and letting the project just lapsing into abandoned status (while not communicating at least)

From what i gather , you had some issues , decided to be honest about not working on the game , or not being able to deliver content for it , publicly paused everything , and now are back . It's all legit and golden , so far
Welcome! Sadly I didn't add the Onhold tag or asked anyone to do it, I also didn't have clear communication with anyone for months. :censored:

For you and all the newcomers, if you don't want to follow this thread, you can join our Discord or follow me on for free to stay updated. Discord invites will be nuked before the public release to avoid anti-NTR invasion

Last edited:

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Ashen Bunny Are you from Ashikland ;) ?
I don't get that reference, was curious. Looked it up and one of the results was sexual healing by Michael Bolton on tiktok........ I don't think I got any closer to getting the reference.
Hey, unfortunately I have no idea what Ashikland is but I think ashik means lover in some languages. So I'll say yes. I'm a non-practicing lover boy from the land of lovers. And my name is Michael Bolton

GiveUp3204

Mar 12, 2024
Hello Ashen, could you explain to me the difference between Netorare and Netorase?
And which of the two is your game?

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
1718911809391.png

Hello Ashen, could you explain to me the difference between Netorare and Netorase?
And which of the two is your game?
Hi, I may not be the best person to ask for their definitions, but I see them simply as:

Netorase: You are willingly sharing your partner.
Netorare: Your partner is cheating on you or being forced to cheat on you.

I introduce this story as Netorase.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Netorase: You are willingly sharing your partner.
Netorare: Your partner is cheating on you or being forced to cheat on you.

I introduce this story as Netorase.
And before "they" come asking once the update drops and this bad boy blows up on the latest updates list...do you Have ANY plans to add NTR into your story?

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
Nice to head it's back. Hope life is going well for you dude.

Also hope there's a split route to keep it to a tease idk I kinda like nts where they don't go all the way at it and she just uses it to tease him during foreplay. Could be because every single story ends with too much ntr vibe.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Nice to head it's back. Hope life is going well for you dude.

Also hope there's a split route to keep it to a tease idk I kinda like nts where they don't go all the way at it and she just uses it to tease him during foreplay. Could be because every single story ends with too much ntr vibe.
Thank you, I hope all is well for you too!

I think it's a neat idea, but I can't see myself splitting routes until the story is complete. The way I create the the game is already extremely time consuming and I wouldn't want to add up to that.

But I see your point, I agree that a lot of sharing stories end up with their prior relationship losing it's meaning. Responsibility falls on me to preserve the burning love of the couple and not degenerate their relationship into a mindless fuck-fest.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Congratulation on getting back in the game Ashen. This is one of the very few pure netorase games on here so I'm glad to see it still has a pulse.

Other devs would have given up by now but you didn't, and I really respect that.

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes