3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023

I opened for friends who want to communicate with me.
I look forward to seeing you.
By Luana and Paola

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Free
I would like to see in the game, how Mc's girlfriend tells him many more sexual adventures she had with her ex-boyfriend. Your game through this has conquered me !!! It reminds me of an ex-girlfriend, who kept telling me about her past sexual experiences, and this was very exciting and made the sex between us explosive!!!

Ty you do a great job !!!!

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I would like to see in the game, how Mc's girlfriend tells him many more sexual adventures she had with her ex-boyfriend. Your game through this has conquered me !!! It reminds me of an ex-girlfriend, who kept telling me about her past sexual experiences, and this was very exciting and made the sex between us explosive!!!

Ty you do a great job !!!!
Some paths of remembrance are between FMC + BRIAN + FATHER OF LUCAS.
But the idea of the memories of FMC's experiences with the boyfriend I find a beautiful idea, I will discuss it with my husband.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Some paths of remembrance are between FMC + BRIAN + FATHER OF LUCAS.
But the idea of the memories of FMC's experiences with the boyfriend I find a beautiful idea, I will discuss it with my husband.
what I said earlier is real, I actually lived that experience 20 years ago, it's not a lie!! it's the first game I've played, in which I found this, and which brings back beautiful memories!!!!!

Thanks for bringing back these forgot memories!!!:love::love::love::love:

Reactions: luxury1970

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I am testing this new free survey system Would you like to participate?
Poll

Reactions: drakov

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Whoever wants to come and say hello, we are also streaming on 24-hour web cam
You can watch us work on our games and peek at new renderings for free.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
Wow, the dev really explain every little reaction that is happening in the scene (I said, stunned on how the dev explain every little reaction in the scene)
:ROFLMAO:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
So it's an ntr focused game?
Not really, because the game is already defined as an NTR and cuckold route and it is the player who avoids these routes if he does not like them.
The fact remains that even if you choose the NTR or Cuckold routes you can also have fun with other women.
It will be your choice whether you create your own harem or have fun with the women you conquer with other men as well.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes