Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Hmm... Girlfriend in the title... a software engineer MC... and NTR :O

How utterly irrational decisions :rolleyes:

Looks great, good luck 1718385665885.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: luxury1970
Dec 16, 2022
Hi I'm Luana, yes, that scene was written by Stefano but it was deleted.
An American girl came on board to help us write this game so there will be some news.
I won't tell you any more because I would like my husband to introduce her to you.
A hug from your friend Luana.
Are you one of the devs? If so, there seems to be a bug with the variable $jamessi, it's initialized to 0 twice (chapter3.rpy:732 and chapter3.rpy:944) and causes some scenes to be inaccessible I believe. I only took a quick glance, because I was wondering why I always got the "content not available on this route" message, so I could be completely wrong.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Are you one of the devs? If so, there seems to be a bug with the variable $jamessi, it's initialized to 0 twice (chapter3.rpy:732 and chapter3.rpy:944) and causes some scenes to be inaccessible I believe. I only took a quick glance, because I was wondering why I always got the "content not available on this route" message, so I could be completely wrong.
You must call Zaira to access James.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I just played the first bit of this upto the Mom inlaw (which she isn't by the way as they are not yet married).
She has a threesome with the MC's boss.
And sofar I wouldn't touch any of the girls in this game with anyone's dick.
The more info that comes out about the GF that comes to light the less I'd date her.
And I'd dump her ass when I found out she used to fuck my evil boss just because she kept it quite.
It's no suprise the game seems to be just offering only evil boss's sloppy secounds as possible LI.
Wouldn't be suprised if I kept playing to find out Emily is allso in Evil Boss Harem.
But them what can I expect the game spend half it's time trying to turn MC into a cuck.
And the other half getting the girlfriend to fuck every one else.
what was I thinking.

ItzSyther

Dec 3, 2018
I just played the first bit of this upto the Mom inlaw (which she isn't by the way as they are not yet married).
She has a threesome with the MC's boss.
And sofar I wouldn't touch any of the girls in this game with anyone's dick.
The more info that comes out about the GF that comes to light the less I'd date her.
And I'd dump her ass when I found out she used to fuck my evil boss just because she kept it quite.
It's no suprise the game seems to be just offering only evil boss's sloppy secounds as possible LI.
Wouldn't be suprised if I kept playing to find out Emily is allso in Evil Boss Harem.
But them what can I expect the game spend half it's time trying to turn MC into a cuck.
And the other half getting the girlfriend to fuck every one else.
what was I thinking.
thats why I don't get the 'harem' route of things. You are just getting the boss's sloppy seconds and kinda devalues any non-NTR based route.

Like why make the MC be a good guy when all this shit is happening around him. Most people would get out of dodge or get even by that point.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Our sexy girlfriend is certainly good at teasing. I wanted to show one of my favourite renders.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would let her date Mark if she wanted too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: luxury1970

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Amore, perché non mi aiuti?

Joshy92 I love you.
I just wanted to say you and your husband are some of the nicest devs I have talked to on here.
Thank you for answering any questions I have had about the game. And thank you for sharing this awesome game with us.

You have created such a sexy and kind character. it's going to be so hot sharing her with Mark.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Italians creators can write a lot of new fantastic story, if they want.
80'-90' movies was years full of beatiful cheating and sharing stories.
Tinto Brass was a diamond director in these themes.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Amore, perché non mi aiuti?

Joshy92 I love you.
Sorry I didn't see your question before what could I help with?
They sound hot I always love a good sharing story I might have to look some up.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
You are right, Tinto Brass was a great director.
I love many of his films one in particular is "LA CHIAVE"
But there are also other very good records.
La Bonne is a 1986 film directed by Salvatore Samperi, have you ever seen it?

bonne-3.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Yeah at this point I just assume that any game that has "girlfriend" in the title is a NTR game.
On this website there are 89 games with the word "girlfriend" in the title, 43 of them are tagged with NTR. So 48% chance of having an exciting experience anytime you see the word :devilish:

For the word "wife", 157 games exist, 93 of them are NTR. Chances are 59%

For "beloved", 11 games, 9 of them NTR. 81%

Closer the relationship definition gets, more likely you are about to be cucked (y)

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I don't understand what the story is, both Mc and the girl do what they want, regardless of the choices, then we have Katrin who I don't understand what character she is, she fucks, she has sex like a slut, then she plays the good little wife in love, she fucks herself, ex uncle of the daughter's boyfriend, with whom she fucked, together with her father, well, a huge mess, a summary, everyone fucks everyone, I ask the Dev to make sense of the various relationships, or the further you advance, the more complicated it becomes to understand what's happening , what are the aims of the game, its final paths, the two engaged couples, do they reach the end, do they separate, or otherwise, kindly, a bit of clarity, thank you.
I believe you that you don't understand...you don't seem to understand much in general, dear sicilian troll :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes