4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Lunix00

May 31, 2020
Well this update was the worst yet. Almost no choices, everything is forced at the mc.
I didn´t play the ntr route, but the supposed harem route doen´t make any sense now. The Mark route ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, that doesn't sound very healthy. I guess I'll just have to redo the choices about Mark and let him go. By the way, Katrin is really hot, I can't wait to get her away from Brian. The FMC story is pretty good, at least up until the previous update, you can tell that even though she's adventuring, she still loves the MC. By the way, for me the biggest problem in games of this genre is the impossibility of feeling empathy for the MC, and I'm afraid that based on what you say, it will happen to me again.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
So, you want to take the cuckold path with Mark to Polyarmoury?
Or is this the way to get rid of the girlfriend? Anyhow, with the last update you just made me drop the mark route.
It is way to much loveydovey, at least for me. So as of it now, i´ll only play the faithdul route.
I don´t have a problem to watch other guys fucking her, but i am definetly don´t want anything romance with them.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
So, you want to take the cuckold path with Mark to Polyarmoury?
Or is this the way to get rid of the girlfriend? Anyhow, with the last update you just made me drop the mark route.
It is way to much loveydovey, at least for me. So as of it now, i´ll only play the faithdul route.
I don´t have a problem to watch other guys fucking her, but i am definetly don´t want anything romance with them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fbass and Saphfire
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes