3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
so there will be a harem route as per the overview
does that mean we can steal other guys girlfriends to build our own harem? or just single girls?
Hello friend, I don't want to give you false hope so before you download the game just for a fantasy harem I ask you to listen to me for a few seconds.
The harem I have in mind for MC is a bit different from what you find out there. As a woman I want my boyfriend to be a serious person. So MC will have his Harem based on the life choices a man can make i.e.: personal mistakes, regressed feelings, or in Zaira's case the classic man taking advantage of her power.
The harem burn is slow, but the paths have been separated from the beginning precisely to give you many possibilities.

I hope to hear from you soon a hug Luana.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Well am guessing cause the game is written by a cuck so.
If you are talking about my husband please add these fetishes too.
( As a woman and creator of this game I take offence they always talk about my husband :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Foot fetishism (Foot fetishism): Attraction for feet.
Leather fetishism (Leather fetishism): Attraction to leather clothing.
Latex fetishism: Attraction to latex clothing.
Bondage and discipline (BDSM): Attraction for domination, submission, bondage and other similar practices.
Roleplay: Attraction for playing specific roles, such as teacher-student, doctor-patient, etc. scenarios.
Voyeurism: Attraction to observe others who are naked or engaged in sexual activities.
Exhibitionism: Attraction to show oneself naked or engaged in sexual activities to others.
Cross-dressing fetishism: Attraction to dress in clothing of the opposite sex.
Object fetishism: Attraction to specific objects such as shoes, underwear, etc.
Inflation fetishism: Attraction to the idea of inflating or inflating other body parts.
Cuckolding: Attraction to knowing that one's partner has sex with someone else, often with an element of humiliation or voyeurism.
Balloon fetishism: Attraction to balloons.
Medical fetishism: Attraction to medical equipment and practices.
Age play: Attraction to act as an age other than one's own.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
If you are talking about my husband please add these fetishes too.
( As a woman and creator of this game I take offence they always talk about my husband :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: )

Foot fetishism (Foot fetishism): Attraction for feet.
Leather fetishism (Leather fetishism): Attraction to leather clothing.
Latex fetishism: Attraction to latex clothing.
Bondage and discipline (BDSM): Attraction for domination, submission, bondage and other similar practices.
Roleplay: Attraction for playing specific roles, such as teacher-student, doctor-patient, etc. scenarios.
Voyeurism: Attraction to observe others who are naked or engaged in sexual activities.
Exhibitionism: Attraction to show oneself naked or engaged in sexual activities to others.
Cross-dressing fetishism: Attraction to dress in clothing of the opposite sex.
Object fetishism: Attraction to specific objects such as shoes, underwear, etc.
Inflation fetishism: Attraction to the idea of inflating or inflating other body parts.
Cuckolding: Attraction to knowing that one's partner has sex with someone else, often with an element of humiliation or voyeurism.
Balloon fetishism: Attraction to balloons.
Medical fetishism: Attraction to medical equipment and practices.
Age play: Attraction to act as an age other than one's own.
Darling, don't worry, sooner or later you too will have your enemies, you just have to be patient for a while.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
The dialogue and visuals should speak for themselves. If you can't convey tone through word choice, body language, and shot composition, you've fucked up. If you can but you're adding these explicit tonal markers anyway because you don't have faith in the reader or yourself as a writer, you've also fucked up.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
The dialogue and visuals should speak for themselves. If you can't convey tone through word choice, body language, and shot composition, you've fucked up. If you can but you're adding these explicit tonal markers anyway because you don't have faith in the reader or yourself as a writer, you've also fucked up.
Hello friend, sorry but not knowing English I have to rely on the translator. Maybe the translator got it mixed up.
Are you saying that there are no emotionally arousing expressions in the game? And that I fucked up again?
Dude if that's the case I want to tell you that I'm a woman it's natural for us women to fuck up. :LOL:
However I feel like the expressions in the art my husband Stefano created represented the situations well.
But if you give me some examples with some pictures we can discuss it openly.
Thank you a hug from Luana.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Just wanted to say hello. I saw our game was mentioned here, and read some of what was written.

Don't let the negative people bring you down, they are always out there, but it looks like you have some loyal fans, and that is what matters!

Also, I love you guys sense of humor in the posts you have made. Keep that attitude.

Hopefully one day I will have time, and I now have your game on the list of stuff I want to play. Best of luck to both of you.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian Handmade translation of : Girlfriend [v0.58]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: luxury1970

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
There are a few choices that we can't take and it's not clear where I shut the door? Can someone give me a hint? ie James touching fmc at the truck.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
There are a few choices that we can't take and it's not clear where I shut the door? Can someone give me a hint? ie James touching fmc at the truck.
I believe but don't quote me (as I don't play them types of routes).
But I think you need to take all the NTR options and maybe some if not all of the Cuck options .
As long as NTR isn't the other option to the Cuck option at the same time of course to get that scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: luxury1970

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Mark will wear a condom when he makes love to our girlfriend? I think it would be hot if eventually we tell him not to use one.

justin.case

Sep 14, 2023
I believe but don't quote me (as I don't play them types of routes).
But I think you need to take all the NTR options and maybe some if not all of the Cuck options .
As long as NTR isn't the other option to the Cuck option at the same time of course to get that scene.
must be a bug or something, I chose all NTR cuck options, nothing works.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes