3.90 star(s) 8 Votes
Dec 16, 2022
There are a few choices that we can't take and it's not clear where I shut the door? Can someone give me a hint? ie James touching fmc at the truck.
I had the same question, it's really not very obvious but...
When you return to the office after lunch, you must call Zaira the intern girl.
...otherwise that scene is locked. I'm guessing any others that are locked for you have similar requirements, personally I didn't encounter any.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I had the same question, it's really not very obvious but...

...otherwise that scene is locked. I'm guessing any others that are locked for you have similar requirements, personally I didn't encounter any.
Did you think about James when you talked to Zaira?

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
Did you think about James when you talked to Zaira?
I saw James' scene in the truck.
Maybe you need to create some directions, some kind of manual.
Also you did a great job I just now saw the no cuckold part where MC has sex with his girlfriend on the fire escape.
It's practically two separate games it's amazing how much work has been done.
I look forward to the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: luxury1970

sisso69

Aug 21, 2020
Stefano, did you see that? There are still people who love you....
Welcome back friends.
A hug from Luana.
Hi Luana, I'm happy to talk to you but I'm angry with your husband.
He promised me he would rewrite a new novel of "A wife at all costs" and instead he didn't do it.
God, how I loved that game.
I hated Sandro ( The photographer.) so much that not knowing what happened next hurt me. I loved Lucrezia and her split personality.
However I agree with Swoosh this game has the same style though in softer tones.

Reactions: luxury1970

Adultress

May 20, 2021
Hello friend, sorry but not knowing English I have to rely on the translator. Maybe the translator got it mixed up.
Are you saying that there are no emotionally arousing expressions in the game? And that I fucked up again?
Dude if that's the case I want to tell you that I'm a woman it's natural for us women to fuck up. :LOL:
However I feel like the expressions in the art my husband Stefano created represented the situations well.
But if you give me some examples with some pictures we can discuss it openly.
Thank you a hug from Luana.
I'm just saying that you need to have more confidence in your ability to show instead of tell. There are plenty of times where the emotion is obvious but you still feel the need to explicitly mark it.

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
We're at 200 renderings and we're not even halfway through the game.
A hug to your friend Luana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm already excited. Look at our beautiful girlfriend she has her boyfriend and her lover keeping her company.
We are going to treat her like a queen.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Ok, just started playing this recently. Doing my second playthrough. First one was a little rough trying to figure out how to get the content I wanted to see. lol Having variables in Italian made it harder. lol I like AVNs that have sharing/swinging, I don't like cheating. I've played quite a few games in this genre. As for the sharing I like when the MC can watch or participate with his wife/gf with another person. So I was a little disappointed when their first time with Mark was going to be done without the MC there. That's where I am in the game right now. That's just my preference and I won't ask you to change the game to please me, but that was a big downer for me. Still deciding if I am going to continue.

Graphics are good. Only thing about FMC I'm not crazy about is her hair. Looks more like a little girl's hairstyle than a 23 yr old. Really like Katrin, just hope we can get her away from Brian. Don't like him at all. haha

Do you have a proofreader? I think some stuff is not translating over very well, plus typos. Anyway, just my comments/opinion on the game.

Update - Ok, my apologies, I jumped the gun. :( Just played through the scene, well done. Good Job. (y) And I liked the twist where you could have her drink Mark's cum.

Definitely will keep an eye on this game going forward. Bravo.

Last edited:

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
To understand your preferences, I remind you that this free survey is open.

If you have not yet voted please do so.

Hugs Luana.

>> <<
Current situation updated as of June 22.
Grafico delle risposte di Moduli. Titolo della domanda: . Numero di risposte: 54 risposte.

Trovi tutti i nostri sondaggi aperti nella nostra pagina

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
To understand your preferences, I remind you that this free survey is open.
If you have not yet voted, we invite you to do so.

Hugs Luana.

>> <<

Current situation updated as of June 22.
View attachment 3759071

I have never done one of these polls before it says I need to request access is that normal?

Reactions: giorgyo777

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Per capire le tue preferenze ti ricordo che questo sondaggio gratuito è aperto.
Se non avete ancora votato vi invitiamo a farlo.

Un abbraccio Luana.

>> <<

Situazione attuale aggiornata al 22 giugno.
View attachment 3759071

Sorry, I don't know Italian. :unsure: lol

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes