4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
This is my first ever cuckold game. Unlike My Perfect Wife (which I played after this one), this game actually have some love and affection in it (instead of just plain humiliation). However, that scene was like... WTF? The dialogue in this game really need some polishing.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
This is my first ever cuckold game. Unlike My Perfect Wife (which I played after this one), this game actually have some love and affection in it (instead of just plain humiliation). However, that scene was like... WTF? The dialogue in this game really need some polishing.
Our friend sagerock820 decided to take care of the translation and devote himself night and day to our game. (OK, maybe I exaggerated in saying night and day heheh).

Anyway he's a guy who will help us with the translation, I just have to hope he won't run away as soon as he reads the perversions my husband will write.

So from the next update if there are any dialogue problems you know who to turn to heheh

I also want to thank all the friends who have helped us with translations over the years. They are all great people.

The decision to have chosen sagerock820 was due to the fact that he is very present in our Discord night and day and this helps us to be more communicative.

Creating a game involves a lot of sacrifice and commitment we hope one day to be able to give you a perfect game, we are trying our best and we need your warmth to make it happen.

A big kiss and hug to everyone.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Our friend sagerock820 decided to take care of the translation and devote himself night and day to our game. (OK, maybe I exaggerated in saying night and day heheh).

Anyway he's a guy who will help us with the translation, I just have to hope he won't run away as soon as he reads the perversions my husband will write.

So from the next update if there are any dialogue problems you know who to turn to heheh

I also want to thank all the friends who have helped us with translations over the years. They are all great people.

The decision to have chosen sagerock820 was due to the fact that he is very present in our Discord night and day and this helps us to be more communicative.

Creating a game involves a lot of sacrifice and commitment we hope one day to be able to give you a perfect game, we are trying our best and we need your warmth to make it happen.

I have noticed the translation has improved dramatically since the first release.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

Thank you. I look forward to working with the two of you. I like the game, I think it has very good potential. And I like you guys, I wanted to help however I could. :cool:

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes