4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
"With various narrative paths to explore, including NTR, cuckoldry, and even the option to pursue a Harem route"
netorare and swinging are optional? They mention harem and it doesn't even have the tag, can someone please clarify these points for me?

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
"With various narrative paths to explore, including NTR, cuckoldry, and even the option to pursue a Harem route"
netorare and swinging are optional? They mention harem and it doesn't even have the tag, can someone please clarify these points for me?
Certainly netorare and swinging paths are optional.
The only thing to be careful of is that for a mistake at the nihood you will say that you had a cuckold dream so if this bothers you don't play.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When I first started the game I thought Brian would be a complete bastard but he doesn't seem so bad at the moment.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Certainly netorare and swinging paths are optional.
The only thing to be careful of is that for a mistake at the nihood you will say that you had a cuckold dream so if this bothers you don't play.
She talks here about the plot and the different routes of the game.
Look at what's going on below.
Stefano is picking up chicks.
Just don't tell him that I turned him in to you.:rolleyes:

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
When I first started the game I thought Brian would be a complete bastard but he doesn't seem so bad at the moment.
Agree to disagree. I think he's a prick and need to keep FMC away from him. Also need to get Katrin away from him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi!

Today Stefano is at home from work, and we’re discussing the future of the main couple.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi friend I think you should do whatever you want because it's your story.

And it's just my personal opinion but I don't want to see the couple break up because I love their relationship.
But do whatever you think is best it's your game after all.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
She talks here about the plot and the different routes of the game.
Look at what's going on below.
Stefano is picking up chicks.
Just don't tell him that I turned him in to you.:rolleyes:
I am trying to convince Luana to take erotic photos to be included in my F95 profile picture.
In the meantime, to celebrate 200 discord friends, I created an image of Luana in a position I love.
Tell me what you think of it.
luana_evento_40.jpg

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Hi friend I think you should do whatever you want because it's your story.

And it's just my personal opinion but I don't want to see the couple break up because I love their relationship.
But do whatever you think is best it's your game after all.
Actually this is just a juncture, to give you new excitement.
Of course, very beautiful women for MC will come in and give the same excitement as FMC.
Also because we plan to send FMC with his father on vacation. ( This is Stephen who wants it not me heheheh).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Actually this is just a juncture, to give you new excitement.
Of course, very beautiful women for MC will come in and give the same excitement as FMC.
Also because we plan to send FMC with his father on vacation. ( This is Stephen who wants it not me heheheh).
Thats good to hear. I would feel bad being mean to FMC even if she cheats on me, I want to try and make the relationship work.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Thats good to hear. I would feel bad being mean to FMC even if she cheats on me, I want to try and make the relationship work.
Rest assured Joshy92, the couple is getting back together. They just have to have some experiences apart for a few episodes and then they will be in a disco and their dialogues will be much more open and more arduous.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes