Flash Completed Girlfriends 4 Ever [2020-10-06] [Miro]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JahSamufari

Oct 18, 2018
so the flash version is impossible to run now with the new HARMAN AIR? I realize the mp4's would be easier but i like the functions the flash version has.

EDIT: nevermind, found an older link for Adobe AIR and works fine now. Thanks for the post anyway!

Reactions: LucasLeels
Feb 22, 2018
Check internet archive for the stand alone flash player, as well, I've mostly just used MPC-HC since before flash was under threat of execution. Just saying.

DirtyData

Nov 29, 2019
can someone make a tutorial on how to install and run everything you need now to get this flash game to work?

DirtyData

Nov 29, 2019
try reading the installation note in the OP
I tried that, it said i need adobe air and i tried a couple different versions, even the stand alone flash player but nothing worked. For me and everyone else who just can't get it to work, i wanna know everything i need and how to install and run those. I saw in a couple comments here some people got the flash game to work but no instructions or links on how they can play it.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I tried that, it said i need adobe air and i tried a couple different versions, even the stand alone flash player but nothing worked. For me and everyone else who just can't get it to work, i wanna know everything i need and how to install and run those. I saw in a couple comments here some people got the flash game to work but no instructions or links on how they can play it.
Adobe Air where?

1620185960162.png

FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
Linking my comment on the second page, you don't have to install AIR to run this game, only download it and extract a couple of things. The less Adobe crapware on your PC the better
Probably should update that link since it now leads to an article that talks about how dead flash is.

This should be the link for the SDK(assuming they don't change it again.)

Reactions: Pozar55

biladeiroo

Oct 9, 2020
hey, im just curious, anyone here already tried to convert to 4K 60fps those videos?

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
Why bother? Rendered video isn't like a video game. You can't just upscale it and not expect terrible artifacting and janky animation.

biladeiroo

Oct 9, 2020
someone upscaled and made it in 4k , i have those here and its fantastic, 100% better in my opinion
but i wonder if its possible to use some IA black magic to transform in 60fps

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Hi there,
I know: I'm a "little bit" late, but could someone who have this hole file (Vdieo + DLC1 + DLC2)upload again?

thanks in advance & best regards

Bob1553

Oct 24, 2018
someone upscaled and made it in 4k , i have those here and its fantastic, 100% better in my opinion
but i wonder if its possible to use some IA black magic to transform in 60fps
All the 4K links are down unfortunately, anyone got a working link?

Paki69

Jan 9, 2020
for anyone who wants to run this without having to install Adobe AIR (basically running it portably)! Thought I'd share it here as it was useful to me.

Translation if you're having trouble interpreting the comical style: :p
  1. Download the UPDATE: , thanks FLuffyman
  2. Open the downloaded file in 7-Zip
  3. Inside the SDK, go into the bin folder and extract the adl.exe file to the main G4E folder (so alongside G4E.exe)
  4. Inside the SDK, go into the folder runtimes/air and extract the win folder to the main G4E folder too.
  5. In the main G4E folder, open META-INF/AIR and copy the application.xml file out to the main G4E folder.
  6. Create a run.bat file (create a text file and rename .txt to .bat), edit it to the following line:
  7. adl -runtime win application.xml
  8. Run the run.bat file to launch the application, it's now fully portable
Hello!

I'm trying to install/open this "game" with wine on my mac and I tried to do every step that is shown there.

I have encounter a problem when opening the run.bat file, which is that a message of "file not found" appears when trying to open it with the run.bat file.

The question that I have is:

- When it says to copy the "application.xml" file out, does it mean that it needs to stay both in the air folder and in the main folder? or just the main folder?
- When creating the "run.bat" file, Is "adl -runtime win application.xml" the information that needs to be there, or should I do something else?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes