Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kavalor

Jan 29, 2021
View attachment 1566576 View attachment 1566577 View attachment 1566578

I have updated my above packs with some TUSC content, grab the update vids only if you already have the packs and drop the folders in the girl pack videos folder. I have put the full pack links here if you don't have the pack already, the full pack includes the TUSC content so don't download the update files.
Is something wrong with that packs?
Everytime I try to download a pack from Anonfiles Pack it complains about Malware and only downloads a 118 kb file with a setup file inside the .zip.zip . And not I have not executed it . But it would be nice if they would be available somewhere else as well

Last edited:

KibaXinuzuka

Jan 30, 2018
Is something wrong with that packs?
Everytime I try to download a pack from Anonfiles Pack it complains about Malware and only downloads a 118 kb file with a setup file inside the .zip.zip . And not I have not executed it . But it would be nice if they would be available somewhere else as well
I was able to download everyone but Cadance Lux one as I got a malware warning

I haven't unpacked them so I don't know if I get a malware warning with the ones that I was able to download

CruddySculpin

Oct 18, 2020
Could somebody post the TUSC Girlpacks to MEGA? Anonfile doesn't work good for me. And it would be absoluteley cool if somebody adds the TUSC links to the airtable list,
thanks and a happy new year
MEGA links added to the post for you. I have added a column to the Airtable with a TUSC Content Checkbox, if anyone has made packs with TUSC content and wants the Airtable updated shoot through a message with the pack name.

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if there's a super easy way to do this, but I have a paid Mega account so I have a ton of free space left. If anyone has any of the dead link girpacks and wants to send em my way, I'll reupload them onto mine and we can have new working links.

Reactions: CruddySculpin

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
No JSON_data folder in that pack...or am i missing something?
It's possible it might be a TUSC-only version. If it has data.yml in the folder, it's only for The Ultimate Stripper Club and isn't compatible with Venus Club, as is. You can use the videos from it in an old pack, though. If you find it's TUSC-only, post something here and I'll upload the Venus Club version of Mia so you can have a base if you haven't downloaded the original VC pack.

CrazyIke

Nov 9, 2017
It's possible it might be a TUSC-only version. If it has data.yml in the folder, it's only for The Ultimate Stripper Club and isn't compatible with Venus Club, as is. You can use the videos from it in an old pack, though. If you find it's TUSC-only, post something here and I'll upload the Venus Club version of Mia so you can have a base if you haven't downloaded the original VC pack.
It doesn't work in TUSC either. Like I said, something is missing from the file, but I'm not sure what.

kashmoneybang

Jul 16, 2021
It doesn't work in TUSC either. Like I said, something is missing from the file, but I'm not sure what.
change the data.yml file yourself... iirc it had "popularity= 0" but in TUSC the minimum value for popularity is 5... that might be why it's not working. also set all the fallbacks to true

Reactions: CaptC

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
change the data.yml file yourself... iirc it had "popularity= 0" but in TUSC the minimum value for popularity is 5... that might be why it's not working. also set all the fallbacks to true

Went into it. The problem is the folder hierarchy is all wack. Nothing is where it should be. I had to manually go in and fix all the folders myself and make sure everything is in the right place to work with Venus, and all the folders had the right names. That fixed it for both.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Some of my personal favorites. I just had to put my spin on them and remaster the content. All three of these are stunningly beautiful women. Jonni Darkko really puts Aidra to the deep throat test and she passes with flying colors.

portrait.png

portrait.png

portrait.png

Majority of these are not web rips from aggregate tube sites, but direct HD downloads in 720p from sites such as EvilAngel, Jules Jordan, !Bang, TeamSkeet, HardX, Nympho/Swallowed, Blacked/Tushy/Vixen and Zero Tolerance/3rd Degree.

I'm including the full Natalia Queen oral clip from SwallowSalon. It's an outstanding example of her cocksucking skills. Look in the bonus folder. Happy Fapping!

Why in the hell does Autumn Fall's first anal scene look like it was shot on a fucking iPhone with zero lighting? CamSoda ...really? No other studio could have done a better job?

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I messed up the Autumn Falls pack a little. There are some mp4 files that I didn't mean to include.

- while not a personal favorite I also found myself updating this tiny anal princess. Too much time on my hands over the weekend.

portrait_small.png

While I still really enjoy playing this game, I notice bugs that seem to have no explanation. My recent playthrough I noticed Lucy Doll having no swallow option even though I know for a fact she has that set to true in the JSON, and she has three swallow videos available. Her openness was over 70.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes