Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

awak01

Oct 12, 2019
If there are dead links you can report them to me.
I did not check everything - this is just what I tried to download

Dead: Zoey Kush, Winter Bell, Vienna Black, Valentina Nappi (styt999), Vanna Bardot, Uma Jolie, Tru Kait (papasmurf), Sybil A Kaylena, Sunny Leone, Stefany Kyler, Shalina Devine, Scarlitt Scandal, Sara Bell, Samantha Saint (nujol23), Samanta Hayes, Sally Squirt, Rose Monroe, Rebecca Volpetti, Nella Jones, Natalie Lust, Natalie Lust, Natalie Knight, Natalia Starr, Monique Alexander (MEGA), Megan Sage, Megan Rain (HaroldFeelsbad), Mazzy Grace, Maya Bijou, Lucy Doll, Lilly Ford, Layla London, Lana Roy, Kristen Scott, Kayden Kross, Jada Stevens, Heather Vahn, Evelyn Claire, Christiana Cinn, Cherry Kiss, Charlie Red, Carolina Sweets, Britney Amber (papasmurf), Briana Banks, Blake Blossom, Black Angelica, Aaliyah Hadid (both)

Wrong link: Kylie Quinn (CruddySculpin) - Kendra Spade, Dillion Harper (MEGA) - Alison Avery

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I did not check everything - this is just what I tried to download

Dead: Uma Jolie, Sally Squirt, Maya Bijou, Lucy Doll, Lilly Ford, Kristen Scott, Aaliyah Hadid
These are all working from my Page 64 post.

I have a remastered that I don't think I ever released.

portrait.png

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
If there are dead links you can report them to me.
Dead links on packs made by papasmurf:
Alyssia Kent, Anastasia Brokelyn, Emma Starr, Eve Karera, Honey Demon, Janet Mason, Jasmine Jae, Jayna Oso, Jennifer Dark, Kaisa Nord, Kayla Kayden, Kiara Mia, Kira Queen, Lola Myluv, Lela Star, Mika Tan, Nikki Benz, Rebecca Volpetti, Sativa Rose, Shawna Lenee, Shyla Stylez, Sienna West, Sunny Leone, Syren De Mar, Victoria June and Zafira.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Dead links on packs made by papasmurf:
Alyssia Kent, Anastasia Brokelyn, Emma Starr, Eve Karera, Honey Demon, Janet Mason, Jasmine Jae, Jayna Oso, Jennifer Dark, Kaisa Nord, Kayla Kayden, Kiara Mia, Kira Queen, Lola Myluv, Lela Star, Mika Tan, Nikki Benz, Rebecca Volpetti, Sativa Rose, Shawna Lenee, Shyla Stylez, Sienna West, Sunny Leone, Syren De Mar, Victoria June and Zafira.
Removed the links. Thanks for telling me.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Removed the links. Thanks for telling me.
I just checked and it looks like most of the papasmurf's links are dead, which is sad because he had some very interesting potential employees.
Tomorrow I'll try to go through the list of packs and write broken links

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
And here is my :)

VP8 encoded, it should be compatible with VC 7+, it's compatible with TUSC 0.3+
Mind that several parts of its contents are intended for TUSC and won't be available in VC (gloryhole, spa, gym performances), feel free to delete the relevant folders in case you want to save space.

Merry Christmas!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Updated for Venus's Club (six new songs added)

As you can see below it is a mix of pop, rock, rap, and heavy metal.

club music.jpg work music.jpg

Merry Christmas!

• Love
Reactions: Misty

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
There are some packs which do not work like aidra fox and august ames.
I have downloaded the packs and the files are there but for some reason dont work with the game

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
There are some packs which do not work like aidra fox and august ames.
I have downloaded the packs and the files are there but for some reason dont work with the game
First check the json file to see if the girl is lottery only. the line will say lottery = yes
If so, then you will need to obtain her from the lottery an cannot hire her the regular way.

If not, then this usually is because there is a folder with the same name in the pack. The game reads the first folder for files.

Be sure to check that the folder directory reads: Girlpacks/Aidra Fox and not Girlpacks/Aidra Fox/Aidra Fox.

If both are wrong, well, I do not know.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
First check the json file to see if the girl is lottery only. the line will say lottery = yes
If so, then you will need to obtain her from the lottery an cannot hire her the regular way.

If not, then this usually is because there is a folder with the same name in the pack. The game reads the first folder for files.

Be sure to check that the folder directory reads: Girlpacks/Aidra Fox and not Girlpacks/Aidra Fox/Aidra Fox.

If both are wrong, well, I do not know.
I have no problem hiring them, its just that the videos dont work, everything else is fine

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
I have no problem hiring them, its just that the videos dont work, everything else is fine
Ah, my bad. Then it's most likely a codec issue. Do the play when you start them as a file outside of the game?
If not it's a codec. If they do, I have no idea what causes the issue.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Ah, my bad. Then it's most likely a codec issue. Do the play when you start them as a file outside of the game?
If not it's a codec. If they do, I have no idea what causes the issue.
Oh they work completely fine outside the game, they just dont work in game

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Oh they work completely fine outside the game, they just dont work in game
I just looked at my version of the pack and all the files are webm so that's not the issue.

The only other thing I've found is that packs created on a Mac sometimes add extra hidden folders.

They sort of look like this "_Dance".

Sometimes the game tries to read those folders. If they aren't present ... I'm out of suggestions.

If the pack link is active, you might try re-downloading it. If it isn't, give a shout and I'll re-up the (heavily) modified pack I have.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes