Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
try megabasterd, thank me later
Any guide on how to use this? It's a little vague and the base program doesn't bypass bandwidth restrictions on its own.

Edit: it seems to sort of work but it's wonky. You need to get proxies from a proxy list and add it in the program's settings. Any advice on how to make the best use of this software would be greatly welcome.

Last edited:

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
Hey guys, as someone mentioned here, I released TUSC, a game compatible with VC girlpacks.
While the compatibility is 100% with v7-8-8.1, I already planned different features for the upcoming releases which require additional content (gym, gloryhole and spa/massage performances, different trainings structure, etc.) and I was wondering about the "best strategy" to proceed here.

What do you guys think? Should we reuse this thread also for TUSC packs, should we open a different thread? Should we have a unique Airtable list?
Are you interested into patching/extending your girlpacks? Would a guide been useful for you? Maybe I should produce few girlpacks that you might inspect?

Let me know what do you think (which includes no bothering at all, I won't complain).
When I get a chance I will update the OP to have the link to your game.

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
OK, i want to share my improved gps to you

The first is the romanian bombshell
Arianna Sinn
portrait.jpg

and the second

One of the legends

Lindsey Dawn McKenzie

portrait.jpg

And my biggest one

Shione Cooper

portrait.jpg

Merry Christmas

I hope you like it

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Any guide on how to use this? It's a little vague and the base program doesn't bypass bandwidth restrictions on its own.

Edit: it seems to sort of work but it's wonky. You need to get proxies from a proxy list and add it in the program's settings. Any advice on how to make the best use of this software would be greatly welcome.
Use jDownloader2 instead. It supports many file hosts and as far as I remember, doesn't care about limits.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
OK, i want to share my improved gps to you

The first is the romanian bombshell
Arianna Sinn
View attachment 1533276

and the second

One of the legends

Lindsey Dawn McKenzie

View attachment 1533277

And my biggest one

Shione Cooper

View attachment 1533278

Merry Christmas

I hope you like it
Lindsay Dawn was one of my very first internet girl crushes when I was in college. Along with her spectacular chest, I just thought she had a really unique look and a fun accent.

Reactions: soulreaper777

cwiz

Nov 2, 2020
Alot of the Google Drive links are dead, especially the Rule34 ones. Are there any alternate links?

This post is meant to give a somewhat up to date post of all available girlpacks so you won't have to skim the thread.
This post will be updated frequently.

Also, if you happen to have a working download link to a Girlpack missing in this post, feel free to notify me.

This post is up to date as per 2021-11-16 08:35 UTC

The New Layout is finished!

IMPORTANT: As the list keeps expanding because of excellent packs that keep being made and more filtering requests by our users, the updating of this index becomes a little too much for one guy to handle. Because of that taler has started an which allows a better overview of the girlpacks, more filter options and more people to update the index instead of just me.

People, it has been one hell of year, but it is almost time to throw in the towel. The Index will be kept up to date until the airtable is. After that I will pass the torch to taler and the other mods of the airtable, including myself, and will stop updating this index.

I would like to thank taler for an alternative that can do much more than I could with this post. Thanks!

I will post when this index stops updating, so it wouldn't come as a surprise.

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Here we go again!

This time another member of the Normandy crew and the coolest AI of all time joins the club:

portrait.jpg

For this pack, I highly recommend to use the futa add-on, because there's so little non-futa content for her. Sadly I wasn't even able to find finishers for her vanilla pack.

Hope you enjoy!

Mar 17, 2019
This post is meant to give a somewhat up to date post of all available girlpacks so you won't have to skim the thread.
This post will be updated frequently.

Also, if you happen to have a working download link to a Girlpack missing in this post, feel free to notify me.

This post is up to date as per 2021-11-16 08:35 UTC

The New Layout is finished!

IMPORTANT: As the list keeps expanding because of excellent packs that keep being made and more filtering requests by our users, the updating of this index becomes a little too much for one guy to handle. Because of that taler has started an which allows a better overview of the girlpacks, more filter options and more people to update the index instead of just me.

People, it has been one hell of year, but it is almost time to throw in the towel. The Index will be kept up to date until the airtable is. After that I will pass the torch to taler and the other mods of the airtable, including myself, and will stop updating this index.

I would like to thank taler for an alternative that can do much more than I could with this post. Thanks!

I will post when this index stops updating, so it wouldn't come as a surprise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When update of this list?

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
The list is up to date. If there are dead links you can report them to me. I will not individually check the links if they still work or not. There are several hundred Girlpacks and I've got better things to do then check the links with every update.
Panam link seems to be dead

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Some work I did awhile ago and posting now. All my work is 720p or better.

Girlpacks Riley Reid, and Alex Grey have been remastered.

To me, I consider a remastering as replacing content with better version (resolution) of the same scene or all new scenes. If I just add to a pack and don't change anything then it would be a fill.

I filled with 53 videos. It was at 899Mb with 100 videos, and is now 153 videos at 1.33Gb
portrait2.png

The pack needed some care and maintenance. Tip of the hat to Leeeply for the original pack. The JSON file was probably version 7 and missing half the data. I could not find it on Airtable. It's about 1.44Gb now and has 193 videos. This one took awhile but it's worth a look see. Look at that hairy bush!!!

portrait.png

is really a very beautiful girl... too bad she inked herself up so damn much. Tip of the hat to Sepp2xU for the original pack. This version has a lot of new content and comes in at 136 videos and 990.7Mb. This is one naughty girl.

portrait.png

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
I'm guessing there isn't another torrent file bc the one on there is hardly downloading at this point. Plus everything is MEGA and I can only download so much

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Some work I did awhile ago and posting now. All my work is 720p or better.

Girlpacks Riley Reid, and Alex Grey have been remastered.

To me, I consider a remastering as replacing content with better version (resolution) of the same scene or all new scenes. If I just add to a pack and don't change anything then it would be a fill.

I filled with 53 videos. It was at 899Mb with 100 videos, and is now 153 videos at 1.33Gb
View attachment 1544081

The pack needed some care and maintenance. Tip of the hat to Leeeply for the original pack. The JSON file was probably version 7 and missing half the data. I could not find it on Airtable. It's about 1.44Gb now and has 193 videos. This one took awhile but it's worth a look see. Look at that hairy bush!!!

View attachment 1544083

is really a very beautiful girl... too bad she inked herself up so damn much. Tip of the hat to Sepp2xU for the original pack. This version has a lot of new content and comes in at 136 videos and 990.7Mb. This is one naughty girl.

View attachment 1544088
Thank you for those! I've also been saddened and frustrated lately when some of my favorite girls start to cover themselves in weird tats. Especially all of the random ones on their chest and torso. Its stopped me from watching anything new from some of them.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, me again. I made another one. I discovered myself, after 12 years Score MILF Kelly Christiansen. Wow, what a hot chick she was...
View attachment 1501870
I remember when she first came to Score, the story was that she was married and her husband was a Score fan who wanted to see her fuck other guys on camera. I don't know how true that was, but I thought it was really hot. She had some really hot scenes,

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
Hi guys,
I made up a first patch to add TUSC contents over existing VC packs. Here is the to be used over the existing girlpack made by CruddySculpin.

The additional content is visible in the TUSC 0.4 beta and furthers.

I'm also working on a Dillion Carter pack (am I the only one interested?) which will be VC/TUSC compatible, but I just started and will require a bit.

Regarding future plans, indexing, airtable, I will get back making some proposal once I will publish 0.4 final. I just have too many things running on and I want to dedicate the appropriate time to recollect everything about this.

Cheers

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes