Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
Has anyone uploaded the girlpacks to a site besides mega? Can't download any of them because I hit the quota limit.

Edit: nvm, read some other posts. RIP me because I don't have a vpn,

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
I tried downloading some but it says the files were not available. Is there a list of which ones are still available?

j4p2

Feb 23, 2019
Has anyone uploaded the girlpacks to a site besides mega? Can't download any of them because I hit the quota limit.

Edit: nvm, read some other posts. RIP me because I don't have a vpn,
try megabasterd, thank me later

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
Here is my GirlPack #6: Jesse Jane

portrait.png portrait_small.png

535 vids, WEBM, 720p, 5,82GB
If anyone could upload better portrait pics, that would be nice.
Sorry for the huge delay.

Content:
Dance: 18
Pose: 27
Foreplay: 17
Oral: 144
Sex: 201
Group: 52
Finish: 76

Links - You have to download both parts to unzip the GP.

Feel free to send me feedback by pm (improvements, updates, etc.).

Last edited:

Max0202

Jan 5, 2019
Is it just me or is Jesse Jane's pack not working for anyone else as well? Every time I try to extract it, it says that the file is corrupt.

richardpb

Jun 1, 2017
Is it just me or is Jesse Jane's pack not working for anyone else as well? Every time I try to extract it, it says that the file is corrupt.
I didn't have any issue, works fine here.

Did you download both files ? If so, just put the 2 files in the same directory an extract the first one, it will extract everything in one go (worked with 7zip).

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
I came back to this thread after a year and started rebuilding my collection (I deleted it like a fool) and I got the hankering to start making girlpacks again. Anyway, here is Esperanza Gomez, Colombian beauty. It's a big'un (2.8g) but all of the clips, of which there are many are 720p or 1080p.

portrait.jpg

BTW, while piecing together my collection I noticed all of papasmurf's girlpacks were no longer available. Is there a mirror or something that might have them? Thanks.

jph69

Apr 25, 2018
Can someone reup these ones, please: Beverly Paige, Breanne Benson, Diamond Kitty, Gina Valentina, Isis Taylor, Jenny Hendrix, Jill Kassidy, Jillian Janson, Linet Slag, Lucie Theodorova, Mandy Muse, Maserati, Skylar Snow and The Boss

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Can someone reup these ones, please: Beverly Paige, Breanne Benson, Diamond Kitty, Gina Valentina, Isis Taylor, Jenny Hendrix, Jill Kassidy, Jillian Janson, Linet Slag, Lucie Theodorova, Mandy Muse, Maserati, Skylar Snow and The Boss
Reupped most of them, I don't have Beverly Paige for some reason, nor The Boss (which is deliberate). Can't keep em up indefinite though, but we'll see. Also, it could be that I have merged packs if multiple people created packs for them or adjusted the JSON to my personal preference.

Breanne Benson
Diamond Kitty
Gina Valentina
Isis Taylor
Jenny Hendrix
Jill Kassidy
Jillian Janson
Linet Slag
Lucie Theodorova
Mandy Muse
Maserati
Skylar Snow